Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can usually get a 7 day medical extension with a Dr's note. Just go to a Dr. and complain about diarheria.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ May 18 2009,17:23) You can usually get a 7 day medical extension with a Dr's note. Just go to a Dr. and complain about diarheria.

Comment

HEY it works !!!

and what Dr wants to examine you for the shits (besides Dr. BAM)
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

i left my passport and a lot of money with the visa renewal people next door (to the left) of the immigration office and they told me i can come back in 48 hours and pick up my 30-day extension -- without having to cross any borders.

i hope so....

Comment

(EyeMahk @ May 12 2009,16:46) What is the expiry on these VISAs?  Could you get the VISA(s) under the free program before 4 June then travel on them late in the year or early next year?
            The Hull notice states that they're good for 3 months (better read that as 12 weeks, to be sure).
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(thaibound @ May 12 2009,11:44) I was searching the forum to find if anybody could recommend a particular company for a "visa run" from pattaya to cambodia ...

meanwhile, if anyone's made the bus trip from pattaya to cambodia to update their re-entry 'visa', i'd love any suggestions.
              TB-

Entering by land, you will get a maximum 15 days now. 30 days is only available at an airport.

The good news is, I'll see you in PTY either this weekend or certainly next Wednesday at the Big Bash.

PS: not sure about the one you asked about. You know who I mean.

Comment

(kliome @ Apr. 28 2009,19:14) ...

We hope you have a good holiday but please rememer this is unlikely to happen again.
                I assume they mean ...
                What they mean is, if you're lucky enough to get 1 good holiday in the Land of Scams, be happy, as it is doubtful it will ever be that good again!

Comment

thaibound:
                  thanks for the info, i'm really surprised they give 30 day's on a 14 day stamp.

Dont know where you're base camp is but the run to Aran/Poipet is a breeze. From Morchit, buses every half hour, trip time around four half hours, cost around 200baht. From Pattaya, theres a bus to Mukdahan that leaves the main bus station at 7:30 and goes through Aran, four half hours, 175baht, from Aran bus station to border 60 - 80 baht, if your driver pulls into an official looking hut half way to border tell him to carry on, it's just the latest scam, no problems. It should take an hour at the most to complete the out/in process. Return to Aran bus station and pick up bus, every half hour to Bangkok. Last time I passed through nobody could give me the times of the direct Aran/Pattaya buses.
                  If you fancy a night stop Aran is fine, couple of good food night markets, look around and you'll find some action, Inter Hotel is best value in town. If you get on the road by around 9 - 9:30 you can do it in a day with ease.

Chanthaburi, bus from Bangkok/Pattaya to Chanthaburi bus station, around 130baht. Mini bus to border one half hours 150baht, this is a remote border and you should be out/in within ten minutes, not always easy to get a mini van back to town but other options available, songtow's & bikes. Riverside guest house is good for nightstop. The best border, if your adventurous, is O'Smack about 80 klicks south of Surin. Details if you need them.

Comment

thanks to all for the suggestions and info.
                    i got back my passport and all is in order with a 30-day extension.
                    next time i'm getting an O-A visa and avoiding this whole complicated ever-changing mess.
                    you gotta be as old as rxpharm to do it, but then, age has its privileges.

Comment

thaibound, how much did they charge you ?, 1,900 is the going rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X