X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris, Good luck!

Just do not drink too much and trust no-one (outside this board).
    1000 bht short time is enough (and it is MORE than 1 hour!!).

I live in budget and it is still like this:
    Drinks in bar 300 - 1000
    Barfine 600
    Ladyboy 1000
    Taxi or tuktuk 100
    Colas from minibar
    Condoms
    Lubrication
    Snacks

around 50 eur / day for sex + accommodation and food for youself....

And it is nice to offer a dinner after a good time for someone (they like to suck all from you but it is a small thing after a good time anyway.) Be a gentleman and be AWERE! Follow you heart somehow anyway.

AVOID Sukhumvit stereetwalkers.
    My number one: Cute, came to hotel, nice - needed accommodation I guess - no sex - i was nice - in the morning I payed 500 to get the fuck out and heard "I hope You die!!"
    Number two: 4 hours good time and 72 hours of nightmare.

Nice thing there is that everything is possible:
    I found one - spent about 5 nights together (every now and then) and I payed nothing but refrehments. Watching DVD´s and good chatting and great sex. The one was a bit "overaged" but much more good company.
    And another - barfine sometimes and dating sometimes - 500 - 1000 per night. Kinda regular also. Good time.

But: No real relationship!

Blah blah.

gggggoooogoooogooooooooggggggggooo

Comment

would love to meet you and be your tour guide......
      email me.......

Comment

Originally posted by (christophcarey @ Oct. 05 2004,23:42)
        Hey guys I am going on my first trip to Asia.... I just haven't decided where to go in Asia.... Bangkok sounds like a real ladyboy hot spot. But I am wondering where is the perfect place to go and meet really gorgeous ladyboys, a descent hotel, and where I would have the best chancees of finding an actual relationship... I remember somebody posting a while back that some places the girls are really only out for money... oh and if you could give me some tips on some do's and don't's while i am there. thanks

Brother Christophcarey, don't waste your valuable time, just head for sin city ( Bangkok) nothing against PI but things are so easy in BKK. I'm sure that most of our menbers will agreed with me.

Lovelane

Comment

Originally posted by
          don't waste your valuable time, just head for sin city ( Bangkok) nothing against PI but things are so easy in BKK. I'm sure that most of our menbers will agreed with me.
          Dear Mr Lovelane - You are talking complete shit

Read the members request......."best chances of finding a relationship". If that is the requirement, then your posting is about as relevant as a fart in a spaceship.
          Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
          X