Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning a thailand trip (were should i go?)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cab Bangkok > Pattaya - between 1000 and 1600 baht. Plus expressway tolls (200 ?). You can do it on the bus from Ekamai bus station for about 100 baht.
    When in Pty the main venues for Lb's are Walking St (Jenny Bar) Soi 6 (Hi-boss bar) plus others all over the town.

Comment

From the airport I've always taken a private car service instead of a cab. It would run me 1600 baht and could very well be in my hotel room 2 hours after I land. This trip I'm going to try a different car service that costs 1200. When I email the car service I tell them I want a SLOW ride.

I've also taken the bus if I'm in Bangkok proper, not bad if you're staying on Sukumvit, skytrain or cab to the bus, bus to Pattaya, and baht bus to hotel.

The whole point is from the airport, I'd rather get str8 to Pattaya where everything is cheaper.
      Btw-going rate for the reverse ride, Pattaya to BKK is 800 plus tolls.

Comment

Thanks PD.. I'll try that next time.

cheers

WT

Comment

HELL RAY - the PLACE to go is GO CRAZY. You are spending some $$ for the trip, just do it. When it's all over and you are home, you'll be kicking your ass for not doing it. Life is too short, grab all the Gusto you can, while you are still young enough to enjoy it !!

DANNO
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (ramboz @ Jan. 01 2005,02:25)
            HELL RAY - the PLACE to go is GO CRAZY. You are spending some $$ for the trip, just do it. When it's all over and you are home, you'll be kicking your ass for not doing it. Life is too short, grab all the Gusto you can, while you are still young enough to enjoy it !!

DANNO

Totally True.

Comment

I'd say that going crazy is averaging three girls a day.  That may not seem too much but if you have a day where you only have one girl st in the afternoon and one girl lt overnight that brings down your average.  Threesomes are an easy way to bring your average up.

If you're doing threee a day the cost of girls can add up pretty quick.  Doing 21 girls in Pattaya instead of Bangkok could even possibly pay for your next plane ticket to the LOS.  I may be stretching the numbers here a bit but if you wznt to go crazy then go to Crazytown!

Comment

Working...
              X