Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last cab ride from the airport to Pattaya was 1300 baht.  From Suk./Soi 4 it was 1200 baht.  If you take the bus it is 90 baht.  Good luck.

Comment

Last trip I used the car service below and was quite pleased. By booking in advance the driver will know where your hotel is located and you can also request by email that they drive slowly.
      If you've never been to Thailand before this seems much easier and the same price as grabing a cab with a driver who doesn't speak English. Details below. If going from phuket to Pattaya, think it's best to fly to U-tapao. At utapo you can share a cab which costs800 per cab or take a mini-bus which was really cheap, I forget but maybe only 150 or 200 baht, 250 at most.

Car service DonMuang to Pattaya:

[email protected] >

- private car=1200-(mitsubishi,toyota,nissan 1600cc.)
      - Limousine car=1500-(volvo ,mersedes benz,honda stream 2000cc.)
      - mini bus =1500-(toyota.kia,nissan
      This price not include tollway & parking charges

Comment

I have stayed in a hotel called: New Firehouse Hotel.
        Just about 1 minue to walkingstreet.
        I think I payd about 900Bth a night.
        The room does not look good, but normal thai budget.....
        They have a swimmingpool, good location ang cheap.

I got to know the hotel when a LB took me there. This was the private room.... Dont know the name of the bar, but it was realy ok. Before I desided witch girl I take home, I had 3 girls taking out their coock and get hard same time....

Realy greate place.
        Do not marry a Thai girl.
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Mar. 26 2005,06:32)
          I have stayed in a hotel called: New Firehouse Hotel.
          Just about 1 minue to walkingstreet.
          I think I payd about 900Bth a night.
          The room does not look good, but normal thai budget.....
          They have a swimmingpool, good location ang cheap.

I got to know the hotel when a LB took me there. This was the private room.... Dont know the name of the bar, but it was realy ok. Before I desided witch girl I take home, I had 3 girls taking out their coock and get hard same time....

Realy greate place.
          Fuck the Hotel;

Find that bar Now!!!
          randyman

glad you're having a good time
          ain't life grand

Comment

I usually get one of the limos at Nana. I have a Thai friend that drives one of their limos and have always been satisfied with him. His name is Tom. Cost is around 1200 baht and I tip him anotherv 300 for a total of 1500. There is no charge for an additional passenger if you wish to take your favorite lady or ladyboy.

Comment

I just use the regular bus service. From Ekami Bus terminal in Bangkok to Pattaya in an air-conditioned bus costs 90 Baht. Busses leave every 30 minutes or so and at peak time they often run two busses. The trip takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

Now for those who are thinking I'm a cheapskate, not in this case. I actually prefer the regular bus. I've taken the VIP bus before, they make you wait for a van, that takes you to a meeting area, where you wait for the bus, which takes you to your destination, that then transfers you to vans, which then take you to your hotel. Except sometimes your hotel isn't in the approved area and they drop you off "near by". Door to Door Its taken me over 4 hours, twice what it should have.

The only drawback, you cannot buy an advance ticket and it gets busy sunday evening with everyone returning from Pattaya to Bangkok.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
              X