Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Wethair @ April 23 2005,00:08)
    New Firehouse Hotel
    500BTH
    Air and swimmingpool, 1 miute walk for walkingstreet.
    2 minute for Jenny Star bar.....
    LB friendly and ok, clean, quiet, but looks old.
    I think it was soi 13 from walking street.
    Soi 15, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by
      got to my 2781 Thb total by adding their new 3% 'service charge' to their 2700Thb rate for a 1BR Suite. They do have a 'stuidio suite' listed for only 1980Thb -- though I don't understand how a "suite" can be a "studio" ! It's either more than one room or it's not, but whatever!
      2700 seems high. I have never paid that.

The studio suite is a studio. Standard decent sized single room with separate bathroom

Overall, Omni have pretty decent sized rooms. Because it is also 30-odd stories, virtually all the rooms have plenty of light as well.
      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (tenerife30 @ April 17 2005,18:42)
        Am going to Thailand for the first time in September and would like to be prepared. Can anyone recommend me some places to stay in Pattaya and Bangkok which are LB-friendly and close to the action? Also the best places to hang around to meet LB, I checked several sites, but info is usually from 2003 and maybe things have changed.  In advance thanks for the info
        how do you know who to trust without getting rape of your cash.and how save is it.thinking of going in november.

Comment

Working...
        X