Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So u read it online everyday Snick? Check out Maureen Dowd's Wednesday's Op-Ed piece today/yesterday, whatever day it is for you. Funny. But can't post it here. LOL

Having to give up my morning hard copy of the Times will be a big adjustment for me when/if I move to the LOS. But, I suppose worth it to have a sweet ladyboy take care of my morning hardon!

Comment

Fabulous! Thanks for the article, PD!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey PD

Great article - thanks

NYT and IHT online editions are just fine for staying in touch with the world - but if you need the print editions, the small bookstore next to Starbucks on Sukhumvit 3 has them daily (along with a great selection of English language magazines as well)

BTW, the beer garden bar and seafood restaurant in Suan Lum night market is great fun (was there last week for pre-show dinner before enjoying the Michael Buble' concert at BEC TERO hall)

If you are looking for alternatives to the local Singha / Koster / Chang suds this is the place (the Paulaner is just
        fine)

Suan Lum is located on the corner of TH Rama IV and Th Wittayu / Wireless - MTR Lumpini closest transport with nearest BTS Sala Daeng 5 minutes away

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 13 2005,06:49)
          By R. W. APPLE Jr.
          Btw-Apple is not primarily a food or travel writer. He was an ace reporter in the Vietnam/Watergate era.

Comment

For really nice Thai food try 'Mali' at Sathorn Soi 1. Quaint little spot run by an old queen from Canada and his Thal chef boyfriend. Great food, not expensive and a nice atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 13 2005,09:26)
              So u read it online everyday Snick? Check out Maureen Dowd's Wednesday's Op-Ed piece today/yesterday, whatever day it is for you. Funny. But can't post it here. LOL

Having to give up my morning hard copy of the Times will be a big adjustment for me when/if I move to the LOS. But, I suppose worth it to have a sweet ladyboy take care of my morning hardon!
              Yup - I check out the nytimes all the time. Too bad the editorials are no longer free..they were great.

And every weekend I pickup the Economist. living here ain't too hard. I Get CNN, BBC, and CNBC on TV. and best of all I DO NOT GET FOX !!!

I think its kind of a no-brainer trading the NY Times in print for a warm ladyboy (or 2)....but I do miss my bagel&lox and good mexican food.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
              X