• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presented to Pigdogg for Great Travel Info

Comment

Presented to Snick for Great Travel Info

Comment

--Hey Grim, why not do Pattaya and Phuket?

I'd take a car (1200 baht plus tolls) str8 from the airport to pattaya. Have lots and lots and lots of sex and warm your skin up before hitting the beach at Phuket.

You can fly from U-Tapao (small, hassle free airport near Pattaya) to Phuket. Not sure what value added your friend will be, but I suppose u can hunt genetic girls with him. It'll be nice to hang on a beutiful beach where u can swim. Then u fly from Phuket to BKK. btw, the same same concept can be used substituting Samui for Phuket, but your friend's in Phuket.

Then u finish up in Bangkok. For trip mumber two it's good to know if u prefer Pattaya or prefer or a more beachy place, so finding out on trip one is a good idea.

Speaking of trip two, I'd give some thought to the frequent flyer program. China Air, for example, requires 100K hard to get miles for a return trip to Thailand whike United (Star Alliance) only requires 60K easy to get miles for another trip to Thailand (and u can tack on Bali too). Lots of easy ways to get additional United miles involving credit cards and other non-flying thangs, so your second flight could indeed be free..

Lastly, I'd *strongly* suggest you make it a three week vacation, and budget less for each day. A week in Pattaya can easily be done for 700 bucks. The big expense is the flight and u may not be going back for awhile (unless u game the FF miles system), so the longer the better.

The good news is their no bad choice no matter which itiniery you choose!

Comment

Ha! thanks for the info... I've been changing my plans over and over ever since I first decided to go...LOL Anyways, now I wanna try to fit in a 3 or 4 day stop in the Philippines too. Anyways, plan on going to Pattaya first then backtrack to BKK thanks to your input... I got 2 weeks and thats about all I can afford for now...We'll see. Gotta get the money first ya know?

Comment

HAHAHA! I'm back! A few months ago I met a girl and decided to cancel my little Thailand Trip. I ended up moving and getting a new job and all sorts of stuff... Anyway, shes kinda gone now and I never actually stopped thinking about LOS, so looks like I'm jumping back on track and starting all over again... Woohoo! I have a lot better job, but I have to work for about a year before I get any decent vacation time, so that gives me plenty of time to replan and save up. Well I guess thats about it for now. See you guy on the boards.
            -Gr1m

Comment

Welcome back.
              Sorry it didn't work out with the broad, but hey, c'est la vie.
              Get your a*s down to LOS, nothing's holding yo back now!!

Comment

Nice to have you back Grim,
                missed your avatars!!!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                X