Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of the reveiws of this place (Teen Massage) on another board have been thumbs-down. Based on this, I would give it a miss.

However, I have heard that Lyn at Subway Massage is very good. Never tried her myself.

Comment

hhmm maybe i am missing the point. however, i do not find having my nuts massaged erotic in the least. to each their own though.
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
      FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (crypton2 @ Jan. 11 2006,15:12)
        Where is Subway Massage??...and how long does a session of balls massage last??
        Subway Massage is on the same road that the RCA entertainment complex is located on. I think that the name of the road is Ratchada or something like that. Going away from Sukhumvit, it is past RCA. What I do is tell the taxi driver to take me to the Emerald Hotel. When he lets you out at the front door to the hotel, walk out of the hotel parking lot to the corner and Subway is on the corner.

The massage lasts about 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours (I forget exactly) but the balls part of it will lasts about 20-25 minutes. Parts of the ball massage can be a little painful but most of it is a pleasant experience. Besides, I find some pain administered by a pretty lady to be erotic.

Try it, yoiu will like it.

Comment

What is the cost of this service? and do they have a phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by
            What is the cost of this service? and do they have a phone number?
            Aw, come on......go to the very first post in this thread, click on the link and voila!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

I was meaning...what is the cost of the Subway service .....

Comment

Originally posted by (crypton2 @ Jan. 26 2006,10:16)
                I was meaning...what is the cost of the Subway service .....
                I don't recall how much, or should I say "how little", that I paid. I have been several times. It seems as if I paid something like 500, maybe 700, baht for the massage and a 500 baht tip for Ms. Lynn. Her services are actually well worth the 1500-1800 that you would pay at at a soapy.

Comment

Well , i've been there 2 days ago after a painfull dentist visit,and was very happy of theyr services.Had the chance to have Pang (picture in a post before) and must say that she is a very nice and sweet girl.800 bath for a oil and balls massage of 1 h and 1/2 .Start with a bath,then nice soft massage of legs ,and balls.Pang didn't undress and when I asked her she propose me the full services for 1500 more,to pay to her.I didn' hesitate and must say that she was great.I asked her for next time to come to my hotel and that will cost you 1000 to the shop and 1500 to her ,if you take her after 6 pm she will stay with you longer .Nice girl to bring for dinner after.

Comment

obelikz

Is Pang LB or GG ?
                    It is very difficult to tell from her pictures.

Comment

so if jsut looking for an oil and balls massage, then it'd be 800 to the house and a 200 tip to her?

Comment

Pretty sure they're all gg's. Never saw a "mixed" massage parlour in LOS.
                        .... and by the way, "teen" massage is ridiculous. Hahahaha.... some of them look like the Eden-chix and they have more miles on their engine than the cabs in BKK!

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

sure for a lot of them but Pang doesn't look older then 20 but has good experience I promise you,unfortunetly Midget she is a real she ,but sometimes I don't care.i already book her for a hoteltry next week,she told me she take her time,she is free in the evening.I am currious !

Comment

I once had an oil massage by an old lady in a place near Sukhumvit. At the end of the massage she focused on the area arouns my buttocks near my ass.....( but no balls massage)....This was incredibly erotic...but she never offered the happy ending....I guess she spoke no english....But since I enjoy a bit of stimulation in that area I m wondering if anyone else knows of a massage place the offers this kind of service???

Comment

Working...
                            X