Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less than 50 m and three floors up above Big Dogs which is at ground level at the very entrance (LHS facing in) to Nana Plaza. Soi 4, Sukumvit, Bangkok.

Comment

Dam, where do you guys get all the energy to do all this stuff.   My sleep is usally so fucked up that I'm awake until 4am.  Crash until 7:00am, go get a coffee, start drinking beer from 11:00am to 3:00. then crash again around 4:00pm and pray I can wake before the show at Big Dogs at 7:00.  Then the cycle starts all over again.....

Bowling just does not seem to fit into this schedule.  Fuck I must be getting old.

Lotusman

Comment

I always thought an ESPN Zone type of establishment would do well. Basesball, Football, NBA, and NHL. Some cute bar girls...Now that would be my type of place. Given that the time zones make for some poor start times, even replys would be good. Hey, watching the NY Rangers at 4:30am, having a cute BG serving you, what could be better??

Lotusman

Comment

thanks for all the info. Do any bros have any recommended good lb (I love with small dicks type) so tht when i reach there i can give them a call to make arrangement before hand. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X