Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 22 2006,23:38)
    why do they have pics of Michael Jackson on the walls??

Will definitely keep this tip handy...Thanks SB.

RM.
    Actually Michael's a big fan of the site and writes me daily from his new home in Bahrain. He just got a new Monkey that can do the Moon Walk!
    Attached Files

Comment

Roadrunner, my aunt takes exception to the statement: that there are no pigs in Cornwall I love the dig this forum can do on a menu Keep the shit up, my loins are swelling with pride Soon to be in LOS

incher (thanks SB & Bam) A great guide, I will be there!

Comment

Stogie-Is it a wifi zone or do u get to use their laptops?

A place like Cascade should have free internet, we could get live reports on ATS!

Free internet is a great business idea.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 23 2006,10:49)
          Stogie-Is it a wifi zone or do u get to use their laptops?
          Use their laptop! Good question though. I think in the future I'll make a Wi-Fi zone for them if their business takes off as a result of their new services...

The restaurant is still quite new and is still very much a one-man op at the moment. They are in the Food-By-Phone book now though!

Comment

Was there in january and thought the food was great - especially the chicken wings, which are named after our fearless leader.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

They now have DSL access FREE for ATS members!

Comment

Ate here again friday (great pork steak) - very highly recommended for all visitors/residents and it wont dent your bank balance.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                X