Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which hotel bathrooms have hand-held bidets?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(thaibound @ Feb. 04 2008,03:05)
    (stogie bear @ Feb. 02 2008,23:46)
    (Onebadindan @ Feb. 03 2008,11:20) I thought all Hotels in LOS has those hose...
    So did I!
    So don't you find it interesting (disappointing? illogical? unhygienic? ) that at least two of the most popular hotels in all of thailand for BM's here (the Dynasty Grand in BKK and the Sunshine in pattaya) do not have them? I mean there's tit and then there's TIT!

ps
    Snick, was it expensive to install? i might put one in my home in the states -- certainly be a conversation starter!
    I believe you can find hose in Home Depot...I had seen them there...
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
    Albert Einstein

Comment

(Looker @ Feb. 04 2008,08:14)  
      Long time didn't see that pic! I guess I lost the www reference
      Yeah those photos ended up all over the net the past 10 years€¦  I had a contact from Jakarta who was some British guy living there back in 97. He would frequent Bangkok and take fetish style photos and sell them to me€¦ I would then turn around and sell them to sites like Scatlovers.com€¦ some of those photos made me a lot of money€¦ in those days it was hard to get content like that. Now a days just about everyone is willing to shit for the camera! How the world has changed€¦.

Last I heard from Mark my Jakarta contact was in 1998 when he ran away from the place because of the Jakarta riots .... never heard from that guy again....
      Attached Files

Comment

(Midget @ Feb. 03 2008,09:42) Areca Lodge Pattaya has them, but many hotels in Chang Mai don´t.

thanks Midget,
        i can confirm that now as i just found an old travel photo i took for just such a memory refresher and saw the hose on the wall.
        in two weeks it'll be spraying my path back to heaven.

Comment

That's just a long version of the nozzle that many people have in their kitchens, or in pro kitchens?, for washing dishes, right? It should be available for purchase all over. You could probably pack your own if it really matters.

POL
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 03 2008,13:46)
            (Onebadindan @ Feb. 03 2008,11:20) I thought all Hotels in LOS has those hose...
            So did I!
            All the Quality Ones Anyway
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

well the Jasmine hotel have them too....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
              X