Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bobcat - welcome to Bangkok. Soi 23 is great for soi Cowboy but there are few if any LBs in Cowboy. But you would enjoy the show at Long Gun, the girls at Baccarat and the live music at Five Star Bar. Cowboy is by far my favourite place in Bangkok. Nana or Patpong are the places for LBs so pick a hotel near there. (Chateau de Bangkok is apparently good value and walking distance to Nana Plaza). Taxis cannot turn right out of soi 4 (Nana) so a trip back to soi 23 means a long way round before a U turn can take place. I never have problems with taxis by the way. A request to go by meter (pai meter) is almost always accepted. One place for LBs not often mentioned is Patpong 2. There are several bars along there with LBs. Pinoccio bar has a few, sometimes good looking and always eager and the short time hotel is almost next door. Just opposite is a bar with pool tables. A very pretty LB named Beer can be found there. She/he can cum 3 times in less than an hour.

Comment

Bobcat - Eva Air may offer the best value but check as prices change regularly. Their Business Class is very good (not as good as BA but much cheapwer) and Economy Plus offers great value. Currently I fly every month Biz Class on Finnair from Bangkok to Oslo and that is at present the cheapest I can get out of BKK.

Comment

Colin Thanks

Eva now booked, seems to be good value & I am told much newer planes 777,s. Difficult one on the Bangkok location for the Hotel as I am with 3 others two havent crossed over yet so it will be a halfway house around 15 at Dreams I think.

My mate & I will be dropping in Guess, he,s been to Bk several times but hasnt been to Guess. Will be amusing. Counting the days now as one would say Chomping.

If there are any more sugesstions for Pattaya that would be great on the Hotel front.

Comment

Working...
        X