Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah - Sofitel is an Accor brand hotel. As a Yank, I usually prefer to stay with the major US chains like Hyatt, Starwood, Marriott, or Hiltons as I have status at all of them (from being a road warrior).

Well thanks for all the input gentleman. I will definately take a look around at the Sofitel and Hyatt in Hua Hin, should I actually decide to make it on my next trip.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Being a hyatt hotel employee it's my obligiation to recomend it Will be heading to hyatt bkk and hua hin later in the year.Can't say it;s ladyboy friendy as i know too many people but a great place to stay.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 17 2006,01:34) Ah - Sofitel is an Accor brand hotel. As a Yank, I usually prefer to stay with the major US chains like Hyatt, Starwood, Marriott, or Hiltons as I have status at all of them (from being a road warrior).

Well thanks for all the input gentleman. I will definately take a look around at the Sofitel and Hyatt in Hua Hin, should I actually decide to make it on my next trip.
        Dont forget that other yank brand you use the dynasty)
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Sep. 22 2006,22:41) Being a hyatt hotel employee it's my obligiation to recomend it    Will be heading to hyatt bkk and hua hin later in the year.Can't say it;s ladyboy friendy as i know too many people but a great place to stay.
          Any chance on the hook-ups???
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 24 2006,18:00)
            (dummy_plug @ Sep. 17 2006,01:34) Ah - Sofitel is an Accor brand hotel. As a Yank, I usually prefer to stay with the major US chains like Hyatt, Starwood, Marriott, or Hiltons as I have status at all of them (from being a road warrior).

Dont forget that other yank brand  you use  the dynasty)
            HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
            X