Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katoeylover
    replied
    I think i read it in an expat rag in Bangkok. they were offering some cheap deal for the summer.

http://huahin.regency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I've stayed there many times and for my money it is one of the best hotels in Thailand. Really excellent rooms, nice site plan, wonderful pool area with a remarkable amount of privacy along a soort of winding river that connects several sections of it, and the beach is as good as it gets in Hua Hin (which is to say not very good, but pleasant enough for long walks).

As far as I'm concerned, being slightly out of town is a good thing, not a disadvantage. You're generally not in Hua Hin for the urban life. The drive into the big bad city is maybe five minutes tops.

The only negative thing I would say is that the food service is pretty ordinary to really lame, but there are plenty of good places in Hua Hin. You wouldn't want to eat in a hotel there anyway.

Leave a comment:

• dummy_plug
    replied
    Good info, especially about the free shuttles. Just curious, but how did you know all this about the Hyatts???

Leave a comment:

• katoeylover
    replied
    its quite away out of the town, near the Chiva Som. The beach is good and the hotel is reated 5* and they run free shuttles from the Hyatt erawan in Bangkok.

Leave a comment:

• dummy_plug
    started a topic Hyatt Hua Hin

Hyatt Hua Hin

Haven't seen anything posted about the Hyatt in Hua Hin, so was wondering if anyone has gone recently? Curious to see how you would rate the facilities, beach, and staff. Any help is appreciated!

Working...
X