X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Time Hotels for superstars

Is it ok to take a superstar ladyboy to a short term hotel? Or do they expect at the very least you to be staying in proper hotel?

don't want to drop a clanger for my 1st experiance.

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(apatel @ Dec. 10 2007,20:30) Is it ok to take a superstar ladyboy to a short term hotel? Or do they expect at the very least you to be staying in proper hotel?

apatel, if you have read some of the trip reports in the Trip Reports forum you will have found that yes, the superstars do go with customers to short time rooms. Areeya (when she was available), TeeTee, Vee, Noon, etc.

So don't worry, just go with the flow when you visit the LOS and have your first encounter!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

no no,

i bring Superstars only at Oriental Hotel and Peninsula Hotel or at Sukhothai Hotel.......

petrus

Comment

by "superstar ladyboy" do you mean one who has fucked the apeman online and on perfectladyboys and been with at least half the BM's and another 2 or 3 thousand punters we've never heard of and now clings desperately to her "fame" because there are already a hundred younger, prettier, sexier and more appreciative ladyboys willing to fulfill your every dream for 1/2 the baht?
          if so, i wouldn't worry about the room.  
          just have a good time.

Comment

(apatel @ Dec. 10 2007,15:30) Is it ok to take a superstar ladyboy to a short term hotel? Or do they expect at the very least you to be staying in proper hotel?

Even the highest earning Thai ladyboys in the P4P business live in what I would politely describe as modest accomodation and doubtful that anywhere you decide to take them shall cause offence.
            However, no need for you to even give this matter another thought because the girls shall be the ones who choose the S/T shagging venue.

Comment

I can't think of a ladyboy who would NOT prefer a ST room. It's closer, safer, and more comfortable for them. If you bring them to a hotel, there is that moment of discomfort called the walk of shame where they are a lady of the night paraded past the hotel staff. When you bring them to a ST room, it's more of a glory lap past all their peers seeing them score.

And how nice your hotel is means nothing to them. Just look around Thailand a little--does anyone really care how things look? It's all going to be down to how much you are paying and how long. They are there to make money, not sample plushy hotels.

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 11 2007,01:39) by "superstar ladyboy" do you mean one who has fucked the apeman online  and    on perfectladyboys and  been with at least half the BM's   and another 2 or 3 thousand punters we've never heard of   and now clings desperately to her "fame"   because there are already a hundred younger, prettier, sexier and more appreciative ladyboys   willing to fulfill your every dream for 1/2 the baht?
                just have a good time.

As pentire says, being home at some girls rooms...

Comment

(jadeite @ Dec. 11 2007,13:11) I can't think of a ladyboy who would NOT prefer a ST room. It's closer, safer, and more comfortable for them. If you bring them to a hotel, there is that moment of discomfort called the walk of shame where they are a lady of the night paraded past the hotel staff. When you bring them to a ST room, it's more of a glory lap past all their peers seeing them score.

And how nice your hotel is means nothing to them. Just look around Thailand a little--does anyone really care how things look? It's all going to be down to how much you are paying and how long. They are there to make money, not sample plushy hotels.
                  Sorry have to disagree here. I have never heard from any lb I have been with that they would prefer to go some ST hotel because of some "walk of shame" as you put it.

Most really appreciate the guys who are not ashamed to take them back to their hotel and walk with them hand in hand down the street.

They may prefer short times in general but not necessarily at a ST hotel.

Many of the girls live in squalor, yes even the so called superstars ans I am sure they occassionally like to sample a little more luxury and comfort.

Comment

i think jadeite is right on about the glory lap past thier peers.

all in all i have always gone to st rooms, it is expected, and completely ok.

Comment

Oz, I seem to recall you are the guy who says some bar girls like to go with you for free. Based on that, this reply, plus the short amount of time you have lived here I really don't think you have a very good understanding of how things work yet. None of us know it all, me notwithstanding. Let me explain my viewpoint.

Bringing a bar girl to a real hotel offers no real advantage to them. It takes longer, they have to pay money to get back (if the "need money for taxi" doesn't work), they have lost control by getting in a car and unfamiliar place with someone they don't know, and if something goes wrong they are all alone. Let€™s face it, some guys rip them off and their recourse is severely limited in that case. At most hotels they have to deposit their ID card on the way in, and retrieve it on the way out broadcasting to all their profession which is not something they really like to promote. All for the privilege of what exactly? Nicer furnishings? LOL, that means nothing to them. Just take one look at establishments they love to go out to on their own time€”you will see they are hurting in the amenities and cleanliness department. Why? Because Thai€™s don€™t care about that. In Thailand, you don€™t use atmosphere to create pleasure, you bring the fun from inside yourself. It€™s a totally different mindset than the west.

Sure they will go to your hotel room and chances are you'll both have a great time, just don't think you are doing them any favors. At the end of the day it is money in hand that wins points. You are only as handsome as your wallet. Rhetorically speaking don't be the fool who docks them pay because they should feel honored for the privilege of sampling a 5 star hotel.

Another fact: most would ditch the idea of a classy, romantic 5 star dinner date at an exquisite restaurant for a cheap bowl of jim joom with you on the side of a road. If that sounds crazy, then you know them less than you think.

Comment

(jadeite @ Dec. 12 2007,13:22) Oz, I seem to recall you are the guy who says some bar girls like to go with you for free. Based on that, this reply, plus the short amount of time you have lived here I really don't think you have a very good understanding of how things work yet. None of us know it all, me notwithstanding. Let me explain my viewpoint.

Bringing a bar girl to a real hotel offers no real advantage to them. It takes longer, they have to pay money to get back (if the "need money for taxi" doesn't work), they have lost control by getting in a car and unfamiliar place with someone they don't know, and if something goes wrong they are all alone. Let€™s face it, some guys rip them off and their recourse is severely limited in that case. At most hotels they have to deposit their ID card on the way in, and retrieve it on the way out broadcasting to all their profession which is not something they really like to promote. All for the privilege of what exactly? Nicer furnishings? LOL, that means nothing to them. Just take one look at establishments they love to go out to on their own time€”you will see they are hurting in the amenities and cleanliness department. Why? Because Thai€™s don€™t care about that. In Thailand, you don€™t use atmosphere to create pleasure, you bring the fun from inside yourself. It€™s a totally different mindset than the west.

Sure they will go to your hotel room and chances are you'll both have a great time, just don't think you are doing them any favors. At the end of the day it is money in hand that wins points. You are only as handsome as your wallet. Rhetorically speaking don't be the fool who docks them pay because they should feel honored for the privilege of sampling a 5 star hotel.

Another fact: most would ditch the idea of a classy, romantic 5 star dinner date at an exquisite restaurant for a cheap bowl of jim joom with you on the side of a road. If that sounds crazy, then you know them less than you think.
                        Firstly never said I get it for free. In fact if you read my posts you will see that I am the guy who others accuse of overpaying.

I may have lived in Bangok for a short time (10 months) but have been coming here now for 5 years and out of that time have spent 2 years in Thailand. Add to that I have probably shagged more lbs in Thailand than most forum members and so therefore spent a lot more time with them than most, I would say I have a fair understanding of their mindset. I also speak a bit of Thai so can listen to what they say to their friends.

Do I understand them completely no I certainly do not. Most guys are staying within the entertainment zones so their hotels have seen it all. Saying the girls do not like to advertise their profession is just plain ridiculous as they will be assumed to be a prostitute just by virtue of being in that area and being with a farang.

As I already said most of the girls I have been with love the fact that I walk down the street with them and take them out for dinner. I am not talking about 5 star restaurants but the local Thai place or even the street cafes.

I never said they should be paid any less because I take them back to a nice hotel or apartment I also never said they would prefer to go to a 5 star restaurant. Maybe you should try reading what I wrote instead of making it up.

Comment

actually jadeite, I think your memory is wrong about Ozzie - I don't recall he has posted that he has had bargirls for free - in fact he is one of the Board Members who likes to give more than the usual amount to girls who he has a good time with.

I think the word "prefer" here may not be used in the right context - most of the time the girls will suggest a ST room for the reasons you mentioned - fast turn around time with a much greater chance of another bar fine that night. However, if the customer suggests going back to the hotel - then we have some extra processing going on. Is it far - then that's a negative, is it a 5 star, then that might be a positive depending on how she is feeling, is there some "chemistry" with the customer - another positive, etc. Really it boils down to their most common comment to a customer "up to you".

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I gotta chime in here...I'm not an expert...But I have spent 8 months this past year in Thailand...I don't take girls ST only LT...And I have never found one to refuse or appear to be disappointed that they had to share my bed and bath and frig in my nice hotel...or a visit to Family Mart or 7/11 to load up on crap or a stop to get a bite to eat...In fact I usually have a difficult time getting them to go...And sometimes they stay for a few days...If they don't like it, they certainly are better actresses then I give them credit for...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 10 2007,19:39) by "superstar ladyboy" do you mean one who has fucked the apeman online and on perfectladyboys and been with at least half the BM's and another 2 or 3 thousand punters we've never heard of and now clings desperately to her "fame" because there are already a hundred younger, prettier, sexier and more appreciative ladyboys willing to fulfill your every dream for 1/2 the baht?
                              just have a good time.

As long as they get there money you can shag them anywhere...
                              Guys stop thinking like you are at west..TIT
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X