Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jadeite this is not leveled specifically at you altho you did say it ,,, but if Ozzie doesnt have a good understanding of the way things work here then none of us of do , i have met close to 200 BM's and i would say he knows the scene in Bangkok better than anyone .

Comment

There have been plenty of girls who have wanted to stay long time, even for the same $$$.

Why ?, because the hotel room is airconditioned, has a nice TV with cable and they don't have to share with 3 roommates.

On the other hand, many just want to finish up and leave ASAP.....there is no single answer
      ===
      Back to the original question.
      what do YOU want !
      I usually prefer a hotel since a short time room feels seedy. But on occasion I WANT seedy and then its preferred.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(ozzie @ Dec. 12 2007,08:11)
        (jadeite @ Dec. 11 2007,13:11) I can't think of a ladyboy who would NOT prefer a ST room. It's closer, safer, and more comfortable for them. If you bring them to a hotel, there is that moment of discomfort called the walk of shame where they are a lady of the night paraded past the hotel staff. When you bring them to a ST room, it's more of a glory lap past all their peers seeing them score.

And how nice your hotel is means nothing to them. Just look around Thailand a little--does anyone really care how things look? It's all going to be down to how much you are paying and how long. They are there to make money, not sample plushy hotels.
        Sorry have to disagree here. I have never heard from any lb I have been with that they would prefer to go some ST hotel because of some "walk of shame" as you put it.

Most really appreciate the guys who are not ashamed to take them back to their hotel and walk with them hand in hand down the street.

They may prefer short times in general but not necessarily at a ST hotel.

Many of the girls live in squalor, yes even the so called superstars ans I am sure they occassionally like to sample a little more luxury and comfort.
        Spot on...

And also... why would you only want a 'short time' with a superstar? If she's up for it do yourself a favour and get a whole night out of her.

Comment

I have re-read jaidietes post and it's obvious he's guessing about the mindset of ladyboys. The guess is also quite a bit off the mark. He should re-read Ozzies posts.

By the way - this thread is about the so called 'superstars' not every ladyboy who works in Nana.

Comment

jadeite, you are wrong. They have no problem with hotels/rececptions and they like the comfort of a few hours in falangs hotel.
            Ozzie is right on many points. They like if falang walks with them, not being in shame, and my experience is(after being home to some of the girls home), they love to stay the night because of the AC, TV, clean shower, mini-bar,ordering food etc. They might even stay because they like you.

Comment

Jaidete has probably never spoken to a ladyboy. His post is child like guesswork and not based on any real experience.
              I'm really Sexist...

Comment

(ozzie @ Dec. 11 2007,17:49) Saying the girls do not like to advertise their profession is just plain ridiculous as they will be assumed to be a prostitute just by virtue of being in that area and being with a farang.
                yup...that is exactly what my pharmacist Lb friend in ChiangMai said when I asked her why she pulled her had away from mine...."it is assumed by everyone looking at us that I'm a hooker"
                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I love these battles between the "local" guys on the ground....."who knows the scene better"? Certainly any one of these local BM's must know it better than us "wana be" residents. What we need is one of the P4P lady members to weigh-in on what they really think.
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

What we need is one of the P4P lady members to weigh-in on what they really think...
                    We'll never find out what they think by relying on what they say.
                    I'm really Sexist...

Comment

Think some of you are being a bit harsh on Jadeite here , he raises some very fine points which hold true , altho his assessment of Ozzie was a bit off the mark .

Comment

(jadeite @ Dec. 11 2007,03:11) I can't think of a ladyboy who would NOT prefer a ST room. It's closer, safer, and more comfortable for them. If you bring them to a hotel, there is that moment of discomfort called the walk of shame where they are a lady of the night paraded past the hotel staff. When you bring them to a ST room, it's more of a glory lap past all their peers seeing them score.

And how nice your hotel is means nothing to them. Just look around Thailand a little--does anyone really care how things look? It's all going to be down to how much you are paying and how long. They are there to make money, not sample plushy hotels.
                        I had one time with Jenny (Guess Bar) when I b/fined her L/T her at 6pm

I was staying at the DIG and she wanted to go back to the hotel while I wanted to stay out with fellow BM's for the night.
                        So I went back with her, she picked up some food for herself, and via motorbike taxi from the top of soi4  to the DIG  

There is certainly NO "walk of shame" with "this girl" and she didn't even hand her ID over
                        When I asked her "why" she just said "I stay here many time"
                        I have been with Jenny a few times so it didnt "bother" me in the "slightest" and I "trust" her 100%

Jenny "relaxed" on the bed armed with "remote"
                        I told her to "help herself" to "room service" if she was hungry and off I headed back to the Guess Bar.

I returned around 2-00am and Jenny didn't leave till after Noon (she had to be back at the Guess for 3-00pm and went home to get changed).

I happened to know exactly how much was in my wallet, NOT because Jenny was there but more "curious" about how much I had spent that night

I told Jenny to just take the money out of my wallet when she was leaving and "take a tip"

She had been there over 18 hours and "ONLY" took her "Standard rate" with me for L/T, she could have "earned" more for sure if she had gone S/T's but Jenny was more than happy with the "COMFORT" factor so I tend to "disagree" with you on that point Jadeite

She didn't "duck" the "Nookie" factor either

Just "my opnion" and I have found this with other "girls" too  
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(rick @ Dec. 12 2007,03:48) jadeite, you are wrong. They have no problem with hotels/rececptions and they like the comfort of a few hours in falangs hotel.
                          Ozzie is right on many points. They like if falang walks with them, not being in shame, and my experience is(after being home to some of the girls home), they love to stay the night because of the AC, TV, clean shower, mini-bar,ordering food etc. They might even stay because they like you.
                          though i'm no expert in the matter, having barely shagged 100 ladyboys in my 6 months in thailand, i have to agree with most everyone except jadeite. some of the 'superstars' have in fact been more difficult to displace from my hotel room than they were to get into it
                          as for ST rooms versus my room at the DIG or the majestic grande -- there's not a chance in hell i'm gonna lay my naked body down in some dump when i'm a 3 minute walk from total luxury and i have never had a girl show even a second's pause when i suggested my place over hers.
                          as for rick's post, i'd agree with everything except the last line. they stay for all the amenities not because they like you -- but because they don't dislike you.
                          to believe anything more might lead the uninitiated into a world of woe.
                          so don't worry over the room. go where *you* are comfortable.
                          just keep your valuables in the safe along with your heart and you'll be fine.

Comment

So after 2 pages, the moral of the story is "just pay the superstar what she expects/agrees and she will go anywhere"

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

the girls prefer to go where you prefer to go(aka up to you), cos it means the farang will relax more and cum quicker

Comment

(ozzie @ Dec. 12 2007,01:11) Most really appreciate the guys who are not ashamed to take them back to their hotel and walk with them hand in hand down the street.
                                definitely the way to score some brownie points!

Anyway, I want people to notice my LB companion
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X