Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Canadian TGirl Travelling to Thailand for surgery.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Canadian TGirl Travelling to Thailand for surgery.

Hey loves.

I am new to this site so I thought I would ask a question regarding Thailand and such.

I am (20 years) of age and wanting to travel down to Thialand this summer (2017).

I was curious as to if anyone had tips or advice travelling alone and also getting a Rhinoplasty and Hairline Replacement surgury While I am visiting. I estimate I will be there for 2 weeks for recovery and such.

Any advice would be great. Thanks

There are plenty of scams going on in Thailand and several other countries while traveling. One thing you should keep in mind, if it sounds too good to be true, it generally is. Don't fall for "free" offers, whether it is for tours, jewellery (especially), gold, etc. Be alert, don't leave any of your possessions laying around without you keeping an eye on things.

I think there is a thread on Thai scams, I will post a link if i find it. Good luck on your visit - good choice as Thailand has some of the best plastic surgeons around at a reasonable cost.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I was told the best cosmetic surgical hospital was Yangee Hospital. Google it to find out location and how to get there. I got my lower sagging eyelid surgery done there 2 years ago. Place is clean and friendly nurses. Looks like an animal hospital with a conga line of patients on gurneys waiting for surgeries. They told me I would be awake. Not so. I was given a general anesthetic. Cheap price though and they did a good job. Doctor looked like a veterinarian. Bored guy and a quickly diagnosis. Told me to forget about a face lift as my sagging jaw skin was not that bad. Glad he said that. Lots of foreign girls from the Mid East and Philippines there. The Mid E had a big bandage covering her nose with signs of dark bruising around the nose and she was happy. The Filipino gal hated her crow's feet on both sides of her eyes. She was 45, and I told her to let it go. Women can be so vain. Would I do any further surgeries? No unless you like animal hospitals. Doesn't Canada have full medical coverage for cosmetic surgeries? Pay the extra money and do it there. Thailand is a third world country for good reasons. Don't mess with your health. Would you go to Mexico or South America for surgeries? If there is later post surgical complications, what you gonna do? Fly all the way back to Thailand? Nah. Come visit Thailand and see how beautiful the ladyboys are at the Nana Entertainment Plaza on Soi 4 perpendicular to Sukhumvit Blvd. Can stay at On8 Hotel if you like cheap or Pharchara Suites for about US420 more. Go to Agoda.com for hotel reservations. Lots of hotels near the NEP. Do come with a friend and have a blast. You definitely will like Thailand. check out eating places on Soi 8.

Comment

Canada does not cover surgeries no. Being that I am young, I cannot afford the surgeries here in Canada, hence why I would like to travel down to Thailand.

Thankls for the advice you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianTgirlTrixx View Post
          Hey loves.

I am new to this site so I thought I would ask a question regarding Thailand and such.

I am (20 years) of age and wanting to travel down to Thialand this summer (2017).

I was curious as to if anyone had tips or advice travelling alone and also getting a Rhinoplasty and Hairline Replacement surgury While I am visiting. I estimate I will be there for 2 weeks for recovery and such.

Any advice would be great. Thanks
          Summer is a good time to visit any time before October it will be much cheaper for hotels and such due to it being the off tourist season.
          You may just have to put up with lots of rain because that is what happens almost every day in the summer.

For the procedures you speak of I would recomment the Pratunam Poly clinic in Bangkok.

My GF had her nose done and eyelids done for 25000 baht which is about $1000 Canadian.
          This was a special sale they had on at the time.

She also had her tits done at this place and every thing was done well and looked nice.
          She had the bandages off from the nose job in like 3-4 days.
          The eyelids seemed to heal like magic.
          Attached is an after picture of her nose about 1 month, you can see her boobs too.
          She even banged he new nose on the bottom of the pool a couple times with no problems.

Also some price sheets I found on google.
          They have various specials and you may be able to get a discount on 2 or more procedures.

The Pratunam area is a great place to stay also. There is quite a number of nice and reasonably priced hotels around there.
          The best site to book hotels is Agoda in Thailand there is many good deals.

If you search in the Pratunam area there is good deals. The Baiyoke Sky hotel is only a few blocks from this clinic and is Bangkoks second highest building.
          The often have good deals or there is many nice hotels nearby. Stick to 4 stars and up and you will always do ok in Bangkok, prices are great.
          I booked the Baiyoke Sky hotel on Asia rooms. It was stupid cheap like 1000 baht for a basic room. When i got there they upgraded us to a suite which was absolutely

Pratunam is also great for shopping with huge outdoor markets and indoor markets plus luxury shopping malls just nearby.
          Plus you are close to other areas like the red light district of Nana and travelling in taxis is really cheap.
          You can hang around Bangkok and recover or easily get to a nice beach for a few days.

Pattaya Beach is the world's biggest red light district and probably has more ladyboys per square inch than anywhere in the world.
          If you want to have fun and party a bit this is a great option less than 2 hours from Bangkok.
          You can also fly down to Phuket and white sand beaches or my favourite Koh Chang.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

There's another thread that discusses top doctors in Thailand - some of it is dated, but still useful Top Doctors. There was information in the past that Pratunam Polyclinic use to do all surgery under local anesthetic - this situation has changed as they do general anesthesia now as well. The Pratunam Polyclinic is probably the only Plastic Surgery centre that charges foreigners and Thais the same price for the operations. Almost every other plastic surgery centre will have a higher price for foreigners - especially those from western countries - but it still ends up less expensive than surgery in your home country if you don't have insurance coverage.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

She got this Mantis Silicone implant for her nose. It is supposed to be the best silicone nose implant.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MantisKcompanylimited/

Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
              X