Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there was no one on the sidewalk it'd be a a 30 second walk from Majestic Suites to NEP.

Soi 3 becomes Soi 4 at Sukhumvit. Odd streets on one side, even sois on the other.

majestic Suites is 10 seconds from the corner of Soi 4 and Suk. grand Inn is 10 seconds from the corner of Soi 3 and Suk.

But it does sometimes take a couple of minutes to cross Suk!

If I'm staying alone for a short stay in the Suk area I like the Grand iNN. It;s a small hotel with a friendly staff. If you like a quiet and cheap hotel, it;s a good choice.
    But some prefer the surreal exoerience of the nana Hotel, depends what you're looking for.

If I'm living in the room with one ladyboy I'd move up in class to the Omni with a pool and free breakfast for two and one free internet terminal in the lobby that's often free.

If you are staying for just one night in BKK before your flight the next morning, I HIGHLY recomend the Grand Inn. They never miss with a wake up call, and I tip the bellman to bang on my door if I'm not in the lobby at the appointed time.

Book a standard room with a double bed. These rooms are in the back of the hotel and much quiter. They also have small shitty balconies but good for a smoke or to hang a wet towel.

Comment

Just booked it for 1590 bhat a night for double bed!

Comment

I would like to know if the majestic suites and the majestic grande hotel, are the same hotel ore two differents hotels.
        thank you

Comment

different...

Comment

It will be my first time at the MS.

Anand, the MD confirmed me a Single Studio Queen Bed for 1,450 THB for the one night in Feb I'm staying there, which is considerably less than the 2.050 he quoted me back in August 08 for a Deluxe Double.

As a lot of you have stayed at the MS before, would I have to expect a joiner fee or are guests usually free at the MS. I don't care about the 2nd bf as lbs usually don't stay for breaky or prefer it Thai style. I could ask Anand but don't want to raise the flag.

600 THB almost pay for half the lb, but if it means to deal with a jf, I'd prefer to upgrade ...

Thanks for any comments.
            CM

Comment

Never had to pay a "joiner" fee when ever I've stayed there... for LBs or GGs.
              Just the usual "show her ID at the desk" shit.

Comment

Hello Chinaman,

Boomer29 is right there is no joiner fee at least for 1 girl!

They do check ID cards - though I can't remember now if they just record the details or if they take the card and return it when your terak leaves.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Majestic Suite standard rooms are too small for two people IMO.

Comment

Thanks boomer29 and RR for the reassurance.

Pentire - how small are they?

The lb of my choice - if I can manage to get in touch with her - will be AE who I posted pics of back in Aug. 08. She is a bit tallish - will she fit or would sth stick out the door .

Well, I guess I might be able to upgrade once I get there or find a smaller lb ...

Comment

Ive always booked a Double deluxe room when Ive stayed there, nice room and no probs with joiner fees, the staff are great too
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Its an ok hotel but as people have said the rooms are small , pretty cramped for 2 people .

Check out the pic below, theres about a one metre gap between the bed and window .

PS - Odette did not come free with the room
                        Attached Files
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(pentire @ Jan. 19 2009,21:21) Majestic Suite standard rooms are too small for two people IMO.
                          Bed is plenty big enough, what else does one need?
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

chinaman, i always book a double deluxe,worth the extra baht. never had a problem taking two girls back. very friendly staff,and top location,enjoy

Comment

some ads say all rooms have wifi and some don't mention it. can anyone confirm that there is wlan in this hotel?

Comment

Go for the double superior.  I have stayed at MS countless times and always get the double superior.  The double deluxe has only enough extra room for a small table and chair.  I have had as many as 3 guests with me at a time with no space problems.  The room has a king size bed.  Also no extra charge for multiple guests.  Your guests will have to surrender thier ID's and pick them up on departure.  If any guest has a problem with that, I have to wonder if it is a good idea to bring them in.  Everyone who is on the "up and up" has an ID card.  The staff is always helpful and friendly and the restaurant has delicious food at a reasonable price.  I'm booked in March for 10 nights!

Tapioca

Comment

Working...
                                X