Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lohas Residences,75 Sukhimvit,Soi 2...Excellent Bang per Buck:)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lohas Residences,75 Sukhimvit,Soi 2...Excellent Bang per Buck:)

I've stayed there 4 times over the years and will def be back...$45 per night for a 42 Sq. Mtr. 1 bedroom with City View.
    Hotels.com seems to have some type of arrangement with them...Agoda & Booking.com are almost $10 more per night
    Some might argue that the location isn't that good but it's really only an 8 minute walk to NEP and 14 minutes to Nana BTS...
    Its a twin building layout...both have rooftop swimming pools that are available 24/7...NICE
    The main building is on Soi 2 but U can walk thru the covered car-park to Building 2 and there is a very nice dining room/restaurant...Pillars is the name.
    Very good food but be prepared to spent $10 for soup and an entrée...good quality and flavor tho...and they deliver to your room if your feeling lazy
    If U walk out Pillars front door and turn right...there is a cut-thru to Soi 4...puts U directly in front of The Omni Hotel...turn right for the 7-11 and some great street food (90 meters.)
    Or,
    Turn left to head toward NEP and Sukhumvit Rd.
    The hotel also has a 24/7 free Tuk-Tuk to take guests down to Sukhumvit Rd...NICE
    It is very "guest friendly"...not 1 of the LB's I invited were asked for ID's...in fact the front desk crew was gracious and friendly to all of my guests
    The room itself is quite nice...a couple of scuffs on the floor and walls but way nicer than the prices indicate.
    I've had a full 1 bedroom and a Deluxe Studio...I think the Studios are a better value if U don't really need an entire living room and a couch.
    Last week I stayed in room #1906 (a Studio)...U enter into a full kitchen with 2 person dining table,full size fridge and a washer/dryer
    U then pass into the bedroom...complete with 40" Samsung TV and a pretty nice stereo rig as a bonus!...there is also a desk and GIANT floor to ceiling windows!
    There is a safe in the closet...slippers and bath robes are supplied and coffees and teas along with 2 bottles of water are refilled daily
    The bath has supplied bodywash,shampoo and conditioner and the water is HOT with very good pressure at all times of day...NICE!
    The towels are nothing special...but the bed linens are really quite nice...again,better than the price implies...
    The swimming pool in building 1 is really nice and there is a gym/work-out room and a roof-top garden as well...Wi-Fi is good...not great
    There are cheaper places in the area but my in opinion... P1010033.JPG P1010035.JPG P1010034.JPG P1010030.JPG this place noticeably better for only $5-$6 more per night...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Excellent, thanks for the update. I€™ll have to check it out.....

Lotusman

Comment

Nice, thanks for the review I have look at Lohas quite a bit.
      In November 2016 i stayed at the Hotel Solo next door and it was pretty good.
      https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...ukhumvit-soi-2

The only problem at that time was with the construction at the Rajah hotel complex there was no way to get from Soi 2 to Soi 4.
      You had to walk or get a ride all the way to Sukhumvit just to get to Soi 4.
      Then i discovered the walkway through the lohas and used it many times a day. There was a security guard there beside the restaurant with a gate but he never stopped me going through and stood up and saluted me each time I came through.
      Not sure that construction is finished.
      I moved from the Solo Hotel to the Dynasty Grande after a few days. Even though the hotels are only 4 blocks apart it took like 40 minutes to drive.

There is also not much for stores on Soi 2.
      Looks like some of the rooms at the Lohas have balconies and some don't.
      I like a large pool but there isn't too many in the area, which is why I end up at the Dynasty Grande lots.

Attached Files
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Booked a room here for 1400 baht with balcony.
        It is a decent hotel except could maybe use some updated.
        Cannot complain about the price for the large room we got.
        It is also very handy to Nana but still in a quiet area.
        The swimming pool is only medium sized, so not that good for laps.
        They do have a nice gym and pool lounge area too.

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It seems to be a very good price for an hotel in this location, moreover with a swimming pool, gym, pool lounge and large rooms.

Comment

Good report - look to be more of a residence hotel, with the kitchenette, fridge and washing machine! Also it has the special Japanese style toilet that can spray your behind after you do your business. Price is pretty good considering there is also a gym and a small pool!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Stayed there in Nov 18 in a large 1 bedroom suite . Its above the entrance of the lobby... there are 9 floors up front so higher is better... theres a neat old building just on the opposite side and close to the end of the soi....google Atlanta Hotel and your be surprised (here I saved you the typing time https://www.theatlantahotelbangkok.com )...heres a shot of the nice suite at lohaus . I think if was about 127 cdn per nite all inclusive of tax etc . I thought it was ok . Room was huge ..the laminated was a but fucked up close to the bedroom window but really mostly pretty good . Room service was fast and not expensive . We ate at the restraunt for breaky and it was all good.

Comment

Great review. Tx

Comment

Working...
                X