X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penthouse Hotel Video - www.PenthouseHotel.com

Greetings from The Penthouse Hotel, Pattaya Beach, Thailand!
    Pattaya's Most LB Friendly Hotel!
    Enjoy your holiday in Pattaya at The Penthouse Hotel and party at the in-house nightclub, Pattaya Obsessions!
    Enjoy The Penthouse Hotel Video!
    Book your favourite Room / Suite online at http://www.penthousehotel.com or http://www.pattayafunland.com  

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdpW7cSggjY...olor2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdpW7cSggjY...olor2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Best Regards,

Pattaya Obsessions and Penthouse Hotel.
    Pattaya Obsessions
    Email: [email protected]

Pattaya's Most LB Friendly Hotel!

In YOUR completely unbias opinon of course. Many would beg to differ.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Is that Pacman in the yellow shirt?
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(gizmo @ Apr. 28 2010,23:45) Is that Pacman in the yellow shirt?  
        Ishy?
        For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
        —2 Corinthians 5:10

Comment

Jeez guys, give him a break. At least it's not Ishy pretending to be a regular board member and then simultaneously promoting the place AND pissing off all the real BM's with the pretense.

This gentleman is being upfront about his intention. Hopefully, he'll begin to bring value to the board (and BM's to the clubs and hotel!) by doing what the other proactive proprietors do - posting regular photo updates of the staff! That benefits all of us by giving us something to slobber and fantasize over in our long months away from LOS, and gives him the benefit that if a particular girl attracts our eye from his regular updates, then OBSESSIONS becomes our first stop and a regular visit for us on our next trip to sunnier shores.

I for one can attest to the fact that Obsessions has some really hot girls working there, and the place is definitely comfortable and provides an interesting alternative to the more "loosely run" clubs around town. We have a relatively limited pool of entertainment venues that support our interest, so perhaps finding a way to support this one will help all of us to get more of what we want - hot ladyboys and fun times.

Hey - IS that Pacman in the yellow shirt???
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I for one met one of the hottest LBs (in my experience) at Obsessions and she is a waitress not a feature act. One of the best experiences ever for me, LB or GG!!! Gentle, kind, giving, non judgmental, accommodating, humorous, and HOT! She is a sweetheart and is presently organizing our reunion for my return in May. She is activity recruiting another LB, of our collective tastes, to join us for an evening of philosophical debate and 17th century poetry readings. She assures me I will not be disappointed.

All that said, she has asked me not to book accommodations at the Penthouse but to book something more comfortable, suitable, and civilized for our evening(s) of high academic debate and exchange. I did not argue. It is done and I am counting the hours until lift off.

Comment

I can't argue the merits of the hotel itself, have only used the rooms for a short time and although memorable (and by MILES the greatest short-time room I've ever inhabited) I don't like ST rooms as a rule so I'll stay out of that debate.

I do enjoy the clubs though, especially once I've gotten used to the shenanigans of the mamasan RIGA and her assistant asking for un-earned tips. It's a little annoying but for the talent on display, I've usually found it worth the annoyance.

And after watching the video - c'mon guys! Gotta give him points for effort. I think in 15 years it will be a hilarious time-capsule of horrible production technique, like a monger version of "Plan 9 From Outer Space", but it's well-intentioned and some of it is nicely done. How many other ladyboy venues have professionally produced advertisements?

And it's cool seeing some of the girls I barfined in February. At :30-:32 you'll notice a VERY tall thin ladyboy in black, the cute and sweet Aoy who I had the pleasure of spending a fun hour with (see photo below). You'll also see famous 300 pound mamasan RIGA. Since this is obviously produced very recently, I think this confirms my suspicion that earlier pronouncements about her retirement or exile were greatly exaggerated. We all complain about her, but I think she actually runs a pretty tight ship to our benefit.

And who cannot love "Cookie Tanunda" - I love her struggle to pronounce the english script, and her struggle to pronounce the name they've given her. Notice it's spelled "Tanunda" but she pronounces it "TuNANda".

Combine the kitsch value with the actual video of the girls, it's sort of a winning combination.

As for the pronouncement "Pattaya's most ladyboy friendly hotel" - I think it would be hard to argue against that claim, as I don't think there's any other hotels in Pattaya that employ ladyboys to "entertain" the residents - so I think they can fairly claim to be "Pattaya's most ladyboy friendly hotel".

And the greatest of all promotions is that I hear NICKY has been working in the club again these past few weeks. Can anyone with feets on the streets confirm?

All in all, an interesting start to what will hopefully become a positive and interesting thread.

Comment

Aoy (see :30 - :32 in video - tall girl in black bikini)
                Attached Files

Comment

With that goatee     moustache thing happening...      

I don't think so...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 29 2010,08:51)
                    With that goatee     moustache thing happening...      

I don't think so...        
                    Notice he doesn't deny it....  crafty!

Comment

(deepthroat @ Apr. 29 2010,07:47) As for the pronouncement "Pattaya's most ladyboy friendly hotel" - I think it would be hard to argue against that claim, as I don't think there's any other hotels in Pattaya that employ ladyboys to "entertain" the residents - so I think they can fairly claim to be "Pattaya's most ladyboy friendly hotel".
                      And what ladyboys employees would those be DT?

From the Penthouse site, "The Kitten Club & Pattaya Obsessions are separate, legal entities and have no connection whatsoever with Penthouse Hotel."

There are many hotels that are as ladyboy friendly as the Penthouse...And there are hotels that actually do employ ladyboys...Just yesterday I and two
                      other BMs were given a tour of a hotel by one of the hotel's residents, the ever lovely and famous Emma/Boy/etc...The famous Moo is also a permanent
                      resident of the same hotel apparently as are other ladyboys...I would guess it is as ladyboy friendly as the Penthouse...Perhaps more...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Caught on a legal technicality. Good detective work Khun Kahuna.

But considering over 30 ladyboys are housed & fed by the hotel at their own staff residence & the ladyboys presence is not just tolerated on the premises but encouraged, the case for the Penthouse is a strong one.

I won't pursue this argument because there is a more important issue at stake here. I hardly need to spell it out to those who understand Thailand so I will leave it that.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(deepthroat @ Apr. 29 2010,07:50) Aoy (see :30 - :32 in video - tall girl in black bikini)

You may have only been there 2 weeks DT, but you sure didn't waste any time
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 28 2010,18:12) famous Emma
                            It was kind of strange, she was attired in a silk bathrobe at 18:00.

She asked if we were late night people because one side of the building gets morning sun.

Comment

thanks for the input, but could someone answer the real questions, the SERIOUS questions, posed in this thread?

Is it is or is not really Pacman in the yellow shirt?

Comment

Working...
                              X