Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one couldn't tell you DT...I use the ignore button frequently these days...

However, if he is drunk and very loud, it's probably Pacman...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Oh come on Kahuna, you would never ignore me...

You would be too curious to know if I was going to return the compliment or not...      

My best wishes,

The Kettle.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Think he has the OP on ignore so can't tell if that's you in the yellow shirt.

Comment

I have been there last year and have the greatest time with Nicky for LT , she is very pretty and nice to me eventhough she is almost easily taken even when she came to the clubs after 9:30 pm or so. she keep saying sorry that she can not hard on (due to the hormone pills) but she do the best to please me. I also hjave my first LB cock sucking on her. unfortunaterly I can not have my first LB ass punching from her as she can not get hard. so I am still virgin with my ass.

But to the room of penthouse, I think the only biggest complain I ahve is the heavy mold-smelling inside the rooms. it should fine ways to cleaned up some dead corners of teh rooms ad the smell is very strong that I can not go to sleep. it is like a torture to me.

Cheers,

MD
          machodik

Comment

Yes, Nicky is a very hot commodity and apparently only found for a few minutes before being bar fined.

My experience with the rooms is limited, but I did get a tour once through about 6 or 7 rooms and none smelled of mold at that time. Later in the week I "rented" one for a short time with Da (the hot hot hot post-op that used to work there) and again, no smell of mold. Also no rats or cockroaches as some have claimed in the past.

I have no idea about the phantom mold/vermin issues, but I'd give it another chance. It IS the tropics after all. I remember checking into my room at a nicer hotel in Orlando on a visit to Disneyworld and being assaulted by the oder of mildew. When I went back to reception I was quickly put into another room with no smell. I think it's a constant battle against the elements in such climates.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Ok due to unforseen circumstances looks like I may end up with a visit at the end of the year . I usually stay in BKK because I'm a lazy fucker and like the fact I can stay on Soi 4 and be a few hundred yards from hundred's of Ladyboys, but it may be time to expand my horizons. I was thinking of staying at the Penthouse but have a few questions and thought I'd ask them here so hopefully everyone can use the answers.

First off, Do all the rooms in the Penthouse have a toilet hose in the bahroom? This is an absolute must for me as nothing's worse than a bit of choclate log when someone hasn't cleaned themselves before hand.

2. With the Obsessions being next door, any hastles from the Obsessions girls if you take a girl from another bar to stay at your room at the Penthouse? I hate it when lb's become possesive and I don't need the hastle if Obsessions girls are going to get moody if they see me bringing another girl back to the room. I suppose this is more a question for the BM's rather than the hotel. Or is there a way to get into the Hotel without parading past obsessions?

3. What's the policy on extra guests. ie if I want to bring back 2 or 3 girls from another Bar and they decide to stay overnight, is there an extra charge or is it no problems?

I've never been to Pattaya before and I suppose if your going to go to Sin City better to stay in the centre of Sin if possible. Hopefully get to meet up with a few Pattaya based BM's as well as there aren't so many in Bangkok these days.
              Beer Baron

Comment

The answer to your first question is yes. All rooms have toilet hoses & by now, all rooms should have renovations finished. In the ensuites I have seen, this means all new bathroom fittings, with overhead showers, handheld showers & new toilets.

2) No hassle whatsoever from the Obsessions girls. As the hotel houses & feeds all their staff (they own a 5 story building just for them) the girls are not desperately fighting over customers. Take your date inside the bar for a nightcap if you wish. I did many times with never a complaint. And if you do want to avoid any of them, you can go into the hotel by the main entrance, out of site from the club entrance.

3) There is no joiner fee for one guest but any more are charged. I think it is 500 baht per person, not high compared to some places but they do deliver towels for the girls.

Interesting that you comment on staying in the middle of the action in Pattaya, the Penthouse is about the most centrally located hotel in town. You can walk to Walking Street in minutes or head north to Soi 13/1 or Sois 6, 7 & 8 on a baht bus only 30 seconds walk away on Second Road.

I recommend the Penthouse to you, there is no more ladyboy friendly hotel in all of Thailand. There is zero discrimination against our LB friends in this place.

Comment

We now return to our scheduled broadcast..
                  Attached Files
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Many thanks for your quick response Paccers. Alright you've sold me. Not sure if you'd know or not but what is the difference aprart from the 500 baht tarrif between the Penthouse Relax 3 room and the Patpong Party? Unfortuantly there are pic for the Patpong party on the website and was just wondering what the difference is?

Also do BM's get 10% of room rates or just at Obsessions? I should be in town early to mid Jan so hopefully be a few BM's round. I'm already looking forward to it.
                    Beer Baron

Comment

I really don't know what you get extra between those two classes of rooms. You get a break down on their website & maybe someone from the hotel might see your query & post a few pictures showing both the rooms.    *Hint* Hint*

I have looked inside many of the rooms there & apart from the cheapest which are also the smallest, any of them are fine IMO.

Have a look at the Patpong 1 room where I have stayed before but remember, the best value rooms go first.

The hotel has been offering a promotional rate the past two years for the best part of the year but I note that January wasn't included.

In view of the problems in LOS, by next January, it might be included. But that won't be my decision. If it were up to me I would let all BMs stay half price.

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 23 2010,22:44) We now return to our scheduled broadcast..
                         where's kahuna  

Comment

(pacman @ May 23 2010,22:27) The answer to your first question is yes. All rooms have toilet hoses & by now, all rooms should have renovations finished. In the ensuites I have seen, this means all new bathroom fittings, with overhead showers, handheld showers & new toilets.

2) No hassle whatsoever from the Obsessions girls. As the hotel houses & feeds all their staff (they own a 5 story building just for them) the girls are not desperately fighting over customers. Take your date inside the bar for a nightcap if you wish. I did many times with never a complaint. And if you do want to avoid any of them, you can go into the hotel by the main entrance, out of site from the club entrance.

3) There is no joiner fee for one guest but any more are charged. I think it is 500 baht per person, not high compared to some places but they do deliver towels for the girls.

Interesting that you comment on staying in the middle of the action in Pattaya, the Penthouse is about the most centrally located hotel in town. You can walk to Walking Street in minutes or head north to Soi 13/1 or Sois 6, 7 & 8 on a baht bus only 30 seconds walk away on Second Road.

I recommend the Penthouse to you, there is no more ladyboy friendly hotel in all of Thailand. There is zero discrimination against our LB friends in this place.
                          Hi Pacman,

Just need to correct you on something.

The joiner fees work like this:

2 guests from outside (not related to Obsessions) are free. There would be a charge for the 3rd guest onwards.

Guests from inside (Obsessions) are all free. You can be taking as many Obsessions girls upstairs as you like and there will be no joiner fees.

Ishy

Comment

Of course. Thanks Ishy for reminding me. I had forgotten I could move all the girls from Obsessions to my room.

The other costs might break my budget, but...    ohhh, the memory...      

Comment

So there you go Geezer, find a couple of starters for whatever devious plan you have in mind & take them up to your room at no charge.

Comment

(geezer @ May 23 2010,22:57) Not sure if you'd know or not but what is the difference aprart from the 500 baht tarrif between the Penthouse Relax 3 room and the Patpong Party?
                                By the power of positive suggestion, I opened my Inbox to discover I have been sent a few photos of the above two rooms. The note with them said I could do what I wanted with them.

Unfortunately I don't have the names of the young ladies who appear in the pics but I think it is a giant step forward for the hotel that they would even grab a couple out of the bar just to brighten up the pics.

So just for you Geezer (and all other interested parties) first up here are some inside shots of the Relax 3 room.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X