Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and hopefully have teeth

Comment

Respectable mongers only go with "age appropriate" ladyboys.

Comment

This thread is an oldie but a goodie...like the subjects of the thread, in some cases I suppose!

I saw yesterday a seemingly recent video of an LB who has been on the internet scene for at least six or seven years - I would guess she was in her early to mid 20s when she first started and is now in her very late 20s or very early 30s. She is preop and functional. No idea whether she is on hormones or not.

To my mind, she does look more masculine than she did in her younger days. She was on my "I'd do her if I ever met her in real life" list based on her videos from a couple of years ago, but based on the video I saw yesterday, I'd pass now.

I've seen a couple of older TSs in Seoul who basically looked like blokes in drag, although in both cases I had a feeling they'd probably never been on hormones and had just had some bolt-ons put in and grown their hair out, so perhaps they weren't the best case studies!

Comment

(TripleZ @ Jan. 18 2011,16:22) This thread is an oldie but a goodie...
          Yes Siree..some old faces in here

Like a trip down memory lane from ATS to LBF

Thanks for the
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I have been a member of this forum now since about 2000-2001 and I do not recall seeing this thread. It raises my interest though and got me to thinking about some of the ladyboys from that time period and wondering where they are now. I don't have any of their pics but I am sure that some of you who have been here since that time period will recognize the names and will know who I am referring to. Anyone know where these ladies are and what they are doing:

Rita (big Rita) from Cascades
            Annie from Obsessions
            both Neugns (maybe not the correct spelling) from Cascades
            Aoy from Pat's Bar in Pattaya

Comment

I think Annie 'retired' went back up country to work in a salon, came back to BKK, went back home again...the rest I'm not sure
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

It may seem like stating the obvious, but there's more to life than the pleasant sensations of the visual and sexual satisfactions youth provides.

When attending a funeral and seeing someone who has lost a dear partner of many years, I can't imagine their reflections of intimacies past are directed to the sexual encounters, but to the sharing of experiences and affections that touch us on deeper and less transitory way.

If one wants to forgo such things, in preference for a life of relatively meaningless physical encounters, that's up to them, but I tend to believe a bit of self-sacrifice and self-control is worth the price if it allows us to share in a true committed and loving relationship for life.
                www.CebuLadyboy.com
                Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Well put.

Comment

Kitty and Ning-Nong at C&D, Phuket are wearing well, and even though they claim to be in their mid-thirties, I am sure they are in their 40's.

Some of us age well (thanks to luck and genetics) and some of us age badly (lack of luck and poor genetics).

I think the LB I had on my last day in Bangkok last week was over 40, but I am a few days away from finishing the TR.

Comment

Kitty is 30
                      NingNong is 40
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Thank you for the correction Jimbo - They both look great in any event!

I am sorry that I was unable to come and pay my respects over the Christmas period, but I only got out of the Compound on one afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you on my next visit to Thailand.

Comment

Working...
                        X