First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excellent!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• (Mai-Kee @ Jun. 14 2006,13:31)  excellent!!!
      I don't know whether that was excellent or not..
      One thing I can say, a part from the countless mispellings and grammar errors I usually do, I try as much as I can to maintain an objective view
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• (Looker @ Jun. 14 2006,10:18) do Londoners like people from Yorkshire..yes! I was twice warned in London to be careful with people from Yorkshire..may someone tell me why?
        Thats because they are all soft southerners!!!!!

Really, I think they are just wary of different lifestyles, city v country etc, and Yorkshire people don't mind telling you like it is, all the time.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jun. 14 2006,16:17)
          (Looker @ Jun. 14 2006,10:18) do Londoners like people from Yorkshire..yes! I was twice warned in London to be careful with people from Yorkshire..may someone tell me why?
          Thats because they are all soft southerners!!!!!

Really, I think they are just wary of different lifestyles, city v country etc, and Yorkshire people don't mind telling you like it is, all the time.
          Ohhhh..
          You learn something new every day..well, thanks for the explaination..I really couldn't guess why!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• And the drama contiunes.....

again, I do believe that some Thai people and ladyboys DO like us, especially when we are spending money!  This goes from the small shop owner on Sukhimvit road to the most expensive brothel girl on Ratchada to the 500b short time ladyboy hooker on Pattaya Beach road, and to our "girlfriends". They like us....give us the famous Thai smile.....treat us nicely.....and then say "what a dickhead" as soon as our backs are turned  LOL.  And "love"?  still rather skeptical.....and I like lookers analogy, seeing a high-society New York city beee-atch with some no-teeth hick from up-country Kentucky is about as likely to happen as me getting married to a Patpong hooker.

Just hold back a wee bit on the cash you are spending on your favorite and lets see how long the love or even the 'like' goes;  this is a sure way to see if your beloved reallly has feelings for you, just be the normal, good guy that you usually are with no financial help at all; if she is with you just for your winning personality than certainly nothing will change.

Comment

• Sigh...winning personality? There goes my shot at true love
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• don't worry, D_P, Eye loves you for your money also!!

Comment

• I can not believe I read this entire thread and with not even a picture
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• I know for sure my cleaning lady loves me.....

How?  She told me, of course!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Great thread gents, been away for a few days. great to come back to a good read....
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Some posts on this thread have been deleted as they were off topic.

Please confine slanging matches and the "my country is better than your country" (and anything to do with cricket) to The Fishbox Forum.

Thanks...

Comment

• Ok, I would be an idiot to fall in love with the first bargirl I met, would rather meet a ladyboy for LTR but that seems impossible, or just not that many willing to give up the money. Are there any that like us that much to give up the money? I don't know, intimacy and a meeting of the minds seems like a nice life as opposed to being a prostitute (is that the wrong word to use?). Security, love, does it exist in the ladyboy world?

I guess my question is, if I met a nice ladyboy, would they be willing to get into a monogamous realtionship, or am I just fooling myself?

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jun. 08 2006,03:59) A Thai person's attraction to farangs will usually be based on her ability to communicate with them...

So - to summarise - the smarter and prettier they are the more they'll like you!......
                            I second Stoogie's comments, especially the points about language and smarts...and the truth of everything in between. Well put, and well within my experience.

Comment

• (ohnoriceagain @ Jul. 15 2006,14:15) I guess my question is, if I met a nice ladyboy, would they be willing to get into a monogamous realtionship, or am I just fooling myself?
                              Probably depends on where you meet this "nice" ladyboy and how "nice" she really is. If you're coming from the bar scene, then I'm going to be a skeptic and say you have little to no chance. Some of the long-timers have pointed out that they've never see that sort of relationship pan out into anything but heartbreak and misery.

Another thing that's also mentioned is that long distance won't work. So unless you give up everything at home and come to live in Thailand full-time, its not going to work and its not worth trying.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (dummy_plug @ Jul. 16 2006,18:34)
                                (ohnoriceagain @ Jul. 15 2006,14:15) I guess my question is, if I met a nice ladyboy, would they be willing to get into a monogamous realtionship, or am I just fooling myself?
                                And also plan on learning the language, and its nuances.
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X