X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, do they really like us?

Just trying to stir up a little controversy here, and also make my thoughts known on how I feel that we as westerners are percieved by the majority of Thai ladyboys.  Of course everything is my theory and thinking only, you all surely have your own thoughts on this subject, especially if you have travelled to Thailand more than a few times.

OK, first off please understand one thing; all western guys between the ages of about 38 and 68...... it is extremely rare if not impossible for a young Thai teenage ladyboy to have genuine feelings of love and romance for you.  Sorry to break the news to you but it's true; they may hang around with us [yes, of course I am imcluding myself in all this because I am in that age group and not foolish enough to think these rules don't apply to me] for money or other various reasons, but for love or because they actually "like" us?   Uh-uh...... if a ladyboy is still below 20 years old she is interested in other young Thai people, preferably a handsome and muscular Thai boy, and the majority of their free time is spent doing just that. Check the crowd of young ladyboys in Bali Seafood every night after 1am to see what I am saying here; you think the 30 or 40 Nana Plaza ladyboys who hang there every night are there for the seafood?

Now, as a Thai ladyboy gets into her 20's, I find that a lot of them by this time have been burned more than once by the Thai boys that they so adored just a few years earlier.  Or they find them to be lazy drunks who never get off their asses and depend on the ladyboy to bring home the bacon.  So by 21, 22 and 23 they may be more interested in falangs than their teenaged sisters, but in reality it's all still just superficial; deep down they still harbor feelings for at least one and maybe several Thai men and they also go out on their free time generally to places where Thai men can be found as well as falangs; they will keep their options open of course but generally they would prefer a responsible Thai man with a good job and who accepts them as a ladyboy than to be with a falang.  Again, guys who are above  35 years old, don't take it personally but I still believe that this age group spends time with us western guys for many reasons but for love?  very doubtful......... they may "like" us, they may enjoy spending time with us, and they certainly like the money we spend on them, but when it comes right down to it they are with us because they have to be and not because they want to be.  

Every single person who reads this board [and been to Thailand] has had this happen to them;  ladyboy "girlfriend" or at least what you considered your GF or someone you liked very much at the least gets a phone call or breaks a date and gives some lame excuse.  You KNOW she is lying, she knows it, and yet she still tells you she is going to the hospital to see her brother or meeting a friend because she needs to "talk", but in reality they are moving on to a customer with more money or to a Thai guy they like more than us.  If you can't admit that, you're probably living in a fantsay world; again, try and remember the key point here; these girls are generally spending time with us falangs because they have to, and if a better offer comes along we are dust; I accepted this long ago and you all should as well.

Around the mid to late 20's  ages is where you have the best chance at finding true love and romance with a ladyboy,  but being the superficial, self-absorbed and selfish sex-obsessed westerners that we are {lol}, we always want girls who are fresh and young and tight; we see these older girls getting up there in the years and it takes longer to put on the make-up and maybe we see some belly roll or some shit and we go sprinting right down to Obsessions to see what new tight-body just rolled off the bus from Nakhon Whocares, and then the cycle above starts all over again.  

However, if you can hang in there and don't mind dating a girl in her mid to late 20's you will probably end up getting someone who is very smart and streetwise, worldly perhaps, been to some foreign countries and can actually carry on a conversation  unlike a teenager.  BUT, you also get the baggage; perhaps years of working in a bar, 20 years of gender dysfunction messing with their heads, discrimination, maybe self-loathing, etc..... this last one would be especially true for post-ops. And do we really want to deal with all that shit?  Again, we typical males head right down to the nearest go-go bar and get a younger and tighter kid and fool ourselves into thinking she really likes us, and get back into the cycle; it never really ends.  And I  truly believe that even these older girls would rather have a person of their own race, culture and background than some goofy western guy who wants to do some weird shit that they could never understand.

Beer is a model of ours here and a friend of mine, we did several photo shoots together and have hung out quite a bit, we even went shopping all day once for new ATS model clothes. I know she likes Thai boys, because she is 20 and all young ladyboys like Thai boys, despite what they will say;  but she would hang out with me and come over and have sex and shit, but she wasn't really into it and who can blame her?   Like all young Thai's she would prefer to be with other young Thai's, but would stay with me [or anyone else who pays the bar] because it's a job.  I admire her honesty also; I said to her one night "I know you like  being with young Thai guys, don't you?"  and she says "Yes,  you like being with young, slim people so why wouldn't I also?"  Most ladyboys would say the same old bullshit right there; "jing jing, I no  like those boys.....I like you more mak mak"  blaaaaahhhhhh...... hearing the truth is better  IMO, and what Beer had the balls to say is what ALL young Thai people are actually thinking; do you really believe they would rather be intimate with Joe from Wisconsin who is 20 years older than them, has hair on his back and in his ears but not on his head, and is 50 pounds past his fighting weight? Why should they....would you?

Ok, so what I am getting at is this.....  if you are a young, slim handsome guy in your mid to late 20's, congrats! Because basically you are the only people out there who can  get genuine feelings of love and attachment from a young Thai ladyboy, so go out there and knock yourselves out and have a ball. For the rest of us and again this includes myself of course, once you start getting up into your 30's and beyond you have to take this lifestyle for what it is; we get an ego boost from time to time from these young people, they look great to us of course and perform well in bed most of the time, and we enjoy spending part of our days with them.

But love? Sorry, I am not buying it; for the most part that is a one-way street where the western guy falls hard for one of these people {I have seen it literally hundreds of times}, they get as much as they can from the dude and  then they are gone. Again, Thai's will stick with the Thai's every time, or else take a better offer from someone else from the west who is maybe younger and slimmer.....  if this is something you don't want to admit or hear, sorry for bringing it all up.  Yup, sometimes the truth hurts...... but for all you romantics out there, the Truth is this; she probably doesn't like you.

Better you guys than me......I will stick with the short times and not getting burned, it's cheaper and no heart ache later.

Hello JaiDee,

I disagree with you on several details  -  but overall yes I think you are right.

Many of the girls have been hurt by Thai guys  -  but they still look to them as they come from their own country.  The Thais are very parochial  -  look it up in a dictionary!

Against this it is true that some of the girls do look for a father figure (or sugar daddy). Does this lead to love  -  'up to you'

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 08 2006,02:43)  The Thais are very parochial  -  look it up in a dictionary!
      I know what it means....racist also .......shhhhhhh

Comment

I must admit that the older LB late 20s early 30s i found much better company but that also goes for the GGs.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 08 2006,02:26)      .they may "like" us, they may enjoy spending time with us, and they certainly like the money we spend on them, but when it comes right down to it they are with us because they have to be and not because they want to be.  

If you can't admit that, you're probably living in a fantsay world; again, try and remember the key point here; these girls are generally spending time with us falangs because they have to, and if a better offer comes along we are dust; I accepted this long ago and you all should as well.

However, if you can hang in there and don't mind dating a girl in her mid to late 20's you will probably end up getting someone who is very smart and streetwise, worldly perhaps, been to some foreign countries and can actually carry on a conversation  unlike a teenager.  BUT, you also get the baggage; perhaps years of working in a bar, 20 years of gender dysfunction messing with their heads, discrimination, maybe self-loathing, etc..... this last one would be especially true for post-ops. And do we really want to deal with all that shit?  

Nice Post Jaidee,

I am 42 this year, pom pui (fat bastard), and a veteran of at least 8 trips to thailand. I am not naive, nor stupid.

This last trip I spent with (mostly) one Girl, the lovely Sasa from Cascades. We had met last xmas and had carried on an email/telphone connection since. She is 25, from Cambodia and is a real darling.

I know she doesn't love me(although she tells me that all the time), that she would rather be at home with Mamma, but she acts well and makes me feel great for the entire time I am with her. I do not send regular money. Between trips she will probably get at most 7000bt (£100). She never asks (she asked once and was told never to ask again).

I think that different visitors want different things from a LOS trip. I do not want 2-3 girls a night, but i do not critcize those who do, sometimes I wish i had the stamina. I do not do ST's either. This is just the way I am, and if i can find someone who gives me the full GFE, whether real or fake, then it makes my holiday memorable!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

All good food for thought. I was very jaded from Western women and their shit . I have been visiting LOS since 1978 and i go for a holiday and treat it as such. I first sampled LBs in about 1988.I sample the goodies, indulge my self big time and then go home and get back into western mode.
            This forum helps me keep in holiday mode but i still have a firm hand on my reality stick.I have kids here and untill they get to about 20 I will still live in Oz.
            I love LBs but i am 45, ( fattish ) still have plenty of hair but i am ugly   I like lbs because of the sex and great times. I dont go for lbs to find out the mystery of life. I enjoy my time and to me that makes me happy. r

Comment

We'll move this to the Academia forum depending on the responses...

A Thai person's attraction to farangs will usually be based on her ability to communicate with them. The better her English is - the more fun she will have hanging round Westerners. And this works the other way around also. The less English a Thai ladyboy knows the less you'll want her to 'stay!'

This all boils down to "The Comfort Factor" which was an issue raised on another thread. The girls will genuinely warm to a farang who they feel comfortable around.

Generally speaking the Thai ladyboys on the game would rather NOT be dancing around a pole each night waiting to be chosen and rogered hard up the backside by a drunk fat cunt stinking of cigarettes!

Another thing to consider is how attractive the girl is. The more popular and attractive the girl is the less rjection she will have suffered and as a consequence of that she will harbor less resentment to farangs.

The plain dumpy ones must really hate the farangs, or at least want as little to do with them as possible.

Farangs are good for more than just money though, and the smart girls have realised this...

As well as the cash, nice shoes and extra pressies you can also enrich your social life and English language skills by hanging out with a farang. Farangs can provide things like holidays away from work or trips back home to show you off etc...

It's nice to watch cable and ortder room service. It's nice to brag to your friends what you have been doing...

All of these things help in the 'endearment process' that girls go through to tolerate being around us farangs.

A lot is made of how well these girls can 'act' and play the part of the adoring and attentive 'girlfriend.' Well - it's true to an extent but a lot of the emotion is genuine and they really do want to please and they really do like to hang out with us... albeit on a professional level.

So - to summarise - the smarter and prettier they are the more they'll like you!

Strange but true!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 08 2006,02:52) but she acts well and makes me feel great for the entire time I am with her.
                this is the key for me and why I look for the ones who are 'passionate', even if it's just good acting........part of a hooker's job is to give that 'girlfriend experience' that we all want, again even if it's not real.

so I guess for me whether they like our company or not is not important, especially on a short-time visit; as long as I get what I want [and I usually do] in the end I am happy, and then they can go out and hang with the people their own age and let me snooze.

Comment

part of a hooker's job is to give that 'girlfriend experience' that we all want, again even if it's not real.
                  But only in Thailand are such 'GFE' demands made on the girl.
                  Everywhere else in the world the arrangement is a 'sex only' deal!

Comment

right........we are lucky in that regard

Hookers in western countries could never make us feel the way these people do

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 08 2006,05:05) right........we are lucky in that regard

Most times real girlfiends and wives don't make us feel as good as they do too!!!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well their are slight exceptions to your model Jai Dee. If it is a guy who is in his 30s but is in shape and looks to be in his 20's then they might be considered attractive to girls or ladyboys. I remember when I first went to Thailand at 32, the attention I received was amazing and now at 37 I can see that attention diminishing ever so slightly even though I keep myself in shape and have a young face.

The other exception is if the farang is in decent shape for his age and speaks fluent Thai. Some girls are distrustfull of this and it backfires but when a girl can carry on a conversation with a farang throughout the day, she is in her comfort zone and may develop feelings for you. A farang should also at least be willing to understand Thai culture, Buddhism and enjoy eating Thai food. A vast majority of farang are set in their ways and refuse to bend even slightly to understand or enjoy components of Thai culture or religion. I have no clue how someone could not enjoy Thai food but to each his own. Try going with one of your favorite girls to temple early in the morning for offerings or just for a prayer and learn some of the customs and you will be suprised at the response.

I am really talking about real girls when talking about this as I have no experience trying to form any kind of friendship or gf with a ladyboy. I love ladyboys because they look like hot Asian strippers and are great in bed. Once you start hanging out with them, you start to see remnants of the fact that they are still a man and that just gives me the eebie jeebies. This is especially true when it comes to their male voices and some of their mannerisms that only men would do. I am sure this makes me unenlightened as it relates to the ladyboy world but it is what it is...I have no desire to have a relationship with a ladyboy, especially a prostitute.
                        brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jun. 08 2006,07:16) Try going with one of your favorite girls to temple early in the morning for offerings or just for a prayer and learn some of the customs and you will be suprised at the response.
                          I think girls who wai Buddha, don't smoke cigarettes, and don't drink very much make better girlfriend material.

Welcome home JaiDee!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 08 2006,11:27)

Most times real girlfiends and wives don't make us feel as good as they do too!!!
                            Does this not worry any of you??
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 08 2006,08:03)
                              (katoeylover @ Jun. 08 2006,11:27)

Does this not worry any of you??  
                              hhmm
                              actually truth hurts.
                              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Working...
                              X