Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Validation that Film loves me, and me only! HAHAHAHAHA!      

On a more serious note, I think this is a great thread and applaud JD for coming out and telling it like it really is. LOS is some fantasyland and while you're there, its hard to distinguish reality from fantasy. Unfortunately a lot of guys, despite leaving LOS, still have a hard time with this distinction.

I actually have several things to add in response to what's written here - but its going to a fairly winded post so I'll have to come back later to complete it.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I keep going to restaurants and all the staff smile at me and say "Thanks for coming", and they serve me this delicious food. They must really care about me right?

I go to Disneyworld, I know they love me there. My sheets are turned down at night, they set up all these awesome rides for me (Pirates of the Carribean- Whoo!) and they only charge me a gazillion dollars.

I know the guy at the Exxon station loves me because he keeps giving me all that gas. He even says "Have a nice day".

Pretty much everywhere I go and everything I do people say please, thank you, have a nice day- or otherwise tell me how much they appreciate me.

What's that you say? Most things I do all day involve some type of financial trade with others? Huh? I never looked at it that way. You mean because I am giving them money they must not really appreciate my business? Am I not the one and only soul mate for the girl behind the payment counter at school?

I get what I expect from most transactions. When I am pleasant and nice to people, I tend to get the impression that they appreciate me at least more than the next jerk who is going to complain and grouch.

Even with the paid talent here at home, I got as close to a GFE experience as I expected and wanted, and I think the girls all liked me as much as you can like any customer who makes your job easy and you don't have to worry if he's the one that will kill you.

The difference I think in the LOS that leads to confusion is the close and protracted contact. In the US, you don't spend all day with your hooker going to Outback and to the Zoo. When you go to Disneyworld, you don't hang out with the guy from the Jungle Cruise after work.

When the girls are on "sales display" and "customer service mode" pretty much 24 hours a day, both on and off shift... and you spend time with them in a bar, dancing, at restaurants... I don't doubt it can be confusing.

If you stay on that Jungle Cruise long enough you'll start to think that hippo really is going to get you and the tour guide saved your life by shooting it with his cap gun.

Comment

When you go to Disneyworld, you don't hang out with the guy from the Jungle Cruise after work.
        Now THAT is the funniest and probably the most poignant thing I'll ever ever read when it comes to rationalising spending overtime with Thai prostitutes!

...and it also made me laugh my ass off!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahhahaha grunyan
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Could it be that "Pretty Woman" movie syndrome, where Richard Gere "saves" the working girl (Julia Roberts) from a life of vice, that has ingrained itself on most punters psyche when they go to LOS? Maybe, just maybe, falangs feel they can "save" a working girl from her wretched life that lends credence to the overtly fantasize world we love so much in LOS. Who amongst us do not want to be a "saviour" of sorts.
            But the reality is so much more cruel. I agree with most points brought up so far, and personally, eventhough I can pass off as a Thai boy myself, I'm not stupid enough to play the role of "saviour" anymore. Admittedly, in the early days of my LB whoring, deep down I always tried to ensure that I get the GF experience by whatever means possible, be it splashing the money, buying the bags, shopping for clothes etc. But I've come to realise, short of some very EXCEPTIONAL cases, 99% of the time these girls will just view us as a means to an end, and if they really had a choice, they would much rather be somewhere else where the conversation doesn't have to stutter to "......up to you..." or ".....mai kao jai....."
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Excellent thread Jack, i think you kao jai very much............the closest thing I've heard to reality on the ground in Thailand.

Comment

Grunyen..... hilarious....  

So true and also good old Stickman writes sometimes true words. It's a weired thing that happens in LOS. Must be a kind of magic they do to us and either we blindly fall for them or we get jaded and grumpy cynics. It's a kind of blurred barriers, some extraordinary situation, holidays, an exotic country - for sure too hot for most of us - girls (and girls who are actually boys) who are different than the hardened pros at home, who stay with you longtime (that's why I never do lt!) and I mean really LONG time days, weeks, having the wildest kinkiest sex, all things you don't do in Dortmund, Newcastle or St. Louis. Then reality gets blurred and you might think that this 20 year old kid from Nakhon Wherever, who sells her body for money and has about 100 different customers a month is actually your gf or maybe your future wife......

.... and as another good old guy, the legendary Bernard Trink always said: Don't try to understand, This Is Thailand (T.I.T.)!!!  

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 09 2006,11:08) On a more serious note, I think this is a great thread and applaud JD for coming out and telling it like it really is.
                  Thanks, but I am just waiting for the first e-mail or call from a ladyboy who says "why are you telling people on your forum that it's not possible to have a relationship with us?"  It's just a matter of time...... even though they can't read this shit we talk about up here there is always some way-cool falangs who wanna run right out and get me in trouble, happens every time.

Jack... the sure response for "up to you"?..... of course, it's  ALWAYS  up to me! I am the one with the cash.

If you don't like what I have planned than  go back to your crappy bar and dance like a fool on that pole for 6 or 7 hours........when they say "up to you"  do exactly as YOU want to do, you gave them a choice and if they fuck that up the first time  they get no 2nd chance, even if they are grumpy and really wanted to be somewhere else. Send 'em there and find another girl, fuck it.

I would love to speak my mind up here like this on many more similar topics and I have a whole winter's worth of stories to tell, but lets see if I get shit from any of the people I know from this thread first.

Comment

if I get shit from any of the people I know from this thread first.
                    It is not IF but WHEN. It happens to me all the time. I know we are all probably guilty of saying things without thinking like seeing a  nice picture or something up here, but it is when guys deliberately go out of their way to score points that annoys me.  

Comment

join the club.... this happens all the time to me, make points with the ladyboys by using JaiDee's name....and then people wonder why I stop posting up here for months at a time?

I am not going to Asia for a while so I can say whatever I want, fuck the wimps

Comment

I dont agree 100% with jaidee on this - for sure as someone who lives in Thailand - I have probably developed a thicker skin than most - but I also believe that there are some good un's out there. I can think of probably 3 LB's working in Nana who given the chance would be genuinely good partners. Having said that they are either brand new into the bar scene or been around it for a while and are totally jaded at the whole experience. So you either get them early, or leave it until they realise they have a limited shelf life working in a bar. For sure, they are looking for security as their number one consideration - i.e a financial ability to provide for whatever family they have - however if your able to do it - there is nothing to say that you wont get their loyalty in return. Its a very similar situation with genetic girls as well and one of the biggest issues is that of trust - once somebody has worked in a bar - they are very very cynical of farang motives 'when going out with the boys" - heck most of their customers already had GF's of one kind or another and they see exactly the same situation reversed.

What would you do in that situation? I dont have an answer by the way - but it helps to better understand where they are coming from.

For me, my view is to remain single - what is the point of hooking up with just one LB or GG when there are so many out there and every 3 months or so the stock rotates - its like getting a new Porsche every couple of months or keeping with the one you have had for the last 5 years. No brainer as far as I am concerned, however one word of warning which of course has been repeated time and time before - do not be under any illusions that sending money to a LB or GG will stop her working - I have 3 regular LB's that are all getting sizeable payments from guys that in each of their own opinions, they have no feelings for whatsoever - and if they have an itch, they sure as hell scratch it with any available tool.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Jun. 10 2006,03:24) and if they have an itch, they sure as hell scratch it with any available tool.    
                          funny line, Mahdi and good post...... I agree about changing the stock around and butterflying, it really is better and cheaper in the end and no hurt feelings on either side; you know it's a business arrangement and if you get good service she gets good money, simple. OK,I will concede that maybe some guys could get the real deal [but they have to live in BKK], but you said 3 girls in Nana plaza you know would be candidates for this; problem is that well over 100 girls work there. The odds are stacked against finding true love from someone in that crowd. you mentioned the word "jaded" and I think most of them are even if they've only worked there for a month or 2.....hell, I know I am after following this scene for a while!

quick story about a 'sponsor' sending cash to his beloved that sounded like yours; about 2 years ago I went to Phuket with a ladyboy that I knew. I also knew that she had a 'boyfriend' in the states twice her age who was sending her 40k baht per month; he had met her through the site and they had met a total of twice for about 10 days or so. That 40K baht per month.......not only did that not stop her from going to Phuket with me for a week, it also earned this telefone conversation;

{raises her finger like SHHH to her lips as the fone rings}

"Hello?"

"Hi darling.....how are you? Yes, I am fine also, kampkun ka. I miss you so much darling".

"where am I now? Now I stay in the home of my brother in Rayong; and you darling, where are you now my sweetheart?"

"I see...... now is cold in your country, yes?"

{giggles, smiles and some more small talk follow...I am shaking my head and laughing quietly}

"Yes darling, the money came, thank you very much darling. Yes, I love you so much too darling"

"OK, bye bye also, take care na and I miss you so much....big kiss for you, muaaaahh"

Hangs up fone.....shakes her head like she just caught a cold and says " I DO NOT like that guy at all!" I say " really, so why do you keep him around as your boyfriend?" Answer, of course; "Because he sends me 40,000 baht every month, what do you think?"

Love.......ain't it grand?

Comment

If it's not possible for a guy living in Thailand to have a realtionship that works with a ladyboy half his age AND if we don't want falang women, then that means we butterfly for the rest of our lives.

Now when times are good, buttterflying is a good option. However when times are not so good, it might be nice to have someone that cares about you.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 10 2006,17:32) If it's not possible for a guy living in Thailand to have a realtionship that works with a ladyboy half his age AND if we don't want falang women, then that means we butterfly for the rest of our lives.

Now when times are good, buttterflying is a good option.  However when times are not so good, it might be nice to have someone that cares about you.
                              That sir is oh so true...when im not havinf fun, it would be nice to have some1 to eat ice cream with Only problem is after we enjoy the ice cream is 1st thing they wana do is come to thailand with you and share the rest of your world... So like all things gents Catch 22
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

In a nutshell it is impossible to have a relationship with a ladyboy in Thailand unless you live in Thailand and then even if you do it is virtually impossible to find a partner from the bar scene.

I am sure as Mardhi says there might be a few that are genuine but it is so hard to find them and even when you might have found that needle in a haystack it so difficult to realise you have as we too become jaded and tend to think they are all liars and are only in it for the money.

This is certainly true for the majority of bar girls. However this does not necessarily mean that they do not like us. I would tend to think they do actually like us at least for the short periods of time we spend together. Anything beyond that they would rather spend with there friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X