Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I did not accidentally killed a good conversation here. The other thread about VISA doesn't belong here but what we had here on full time, long term relationship with LB is great and worth continuing.
    I 'd like to start a discussion on the motivations of trying to make it full time. This is sort of like gay marriage - I always wonder why a group of people who have perfect excuses to enjoy sexual freedom want to be "as miserable like the rest" - as Cris Rock put it. On the other hand, I always had the urge, feel there is a void, that I want to be with an LB - since I am single and knowing my sexuality I aint going to front a marriage. I always feel why can't I? The "walk of shame" have been my favorite part. Once I walked with a TS around Chelsea (Lower Manhattan) hand in hand, we enjoyed the stares so much we kind of purposely pick people to talk to in Starbucks ... that was American version of LT - cost me a whole month rent .... But I don't think I would ever want to be with an LB, adopt children, things like that. Plus, I don't mind being called assholes but I don't want to be with older LBs. I mean, myself getting old is bad enough ... So the full time for me, is really more of being a "regular" client. Not sure what the most of guys think?

Comment

I think there's two types of 'long-term relationship seekers' out there. It's probably an oversimplification, but I think its a good summary that people looking for an LTR with a ladyboy in Thailand (or any other foreign country) fit into one of two buckets.

1. This person knows about ladyboys and goes to Thailand with the intent on finding a ladyboy for an LTR. He's probably talked to some ladyboys via e-mail or MSN (not unlike the conversations that Bam and I had yesterday hehe...) with the intent on trying to develop some sort of relationship. He also goes to the bars and tries to develop, on his part, relationships with the girls he sees. In my opinion, this guy is headed for heartbreak hotel.

2. This person has absolutely no motivation or intent to find an LTR with a ladyboy, but somehow finds one that he likes to spend time with and decides to pursue this relationship further after he leaves Thailand and on subsequent trips.

Like I said, an oversimplification, but I think it makes sense to me.

BTW Sugarland, I like your honesty. Let's face it, if some of these girls were 20 years older (or maybe even just 10) a lot of us wouldn't give them the time of day.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

It's not that I look for one, but I wouldn't mind a LTR - although I know about my shortcomings here    - but ONLY in the girls home country.
        So far I have only met one girl who is and I guess will always be the one!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

well i rather settle for european union visa or the schengen one or the UK visa althought still difficult and the consul would grill you quite harsh but US is much worst for some south east asian citizen thats why i give up to so many american citizen who wants me to settle down with them cause there is no same sex marriage in the US(hmm maybe) since they cant take me into thier place even if they try hard to do something with thier local immigration department as for myself who also do something with the US embassy consul...for me its still hopeless..while if i apply for european union visa or schengen....or the british visa....as long as my papers are complete and on the interview with the consul im more spontanious with my answer upon interrogation..well i would get approve...and same sex marriage is very legal in some parts of europe....more open minded state and the liberal society which europe has compare to the US....
          sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Snejana, You worry too much. In Australia people judge you for what you say and do. You talk about Europe and the USA. Why not my country. I have never been to Thailand but I know Vietnam, Hong Kong, China well and speak Cantonese. I have Thai friends in Australia who find this country open and friendly. You should look in our direction some time...Alfred

Comment

well i also know about australia since a friend of mine already live in australia she did have a nice job there as a ladyboy and they have same sex marriage also....hmm gay life in australia is very alive...hmm they are open-minded to be honest i meet a lot of aussie guys who are ok in ladyboys and into ladyboys.....
              sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 19 2006,18:29) well i rather settle for european union visa or the schengen one or the UK visa althought still difficult and the consul would grill you quite harsh but US is much worst for some south east asian citizen thats why i give up to so many american citizen who wants me to settle down with them cause there is no same sex marriage in the US(hmm maybe) since they cant take me into thier place even if they try hard to do something with thier local immigration department as for myself who also do something with the US embassy consul...for me its still hopeless..while if i apply for european union visa or schengen....or the british visa....as long as my papers are complete and on the interview with the consul im more spontanious with my answer upon interrogation..well i would get approve...and same sex marriage is very legal in some parts of europe....more open minded state and the liberal society which europe has compare to the US....
                Oh sweetie, don't give up on us American guys. Some of us (I know ONE guy in particular- me!) would love to be your partner!!
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                X