X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blonde Natalie (ex KC3) superstar

continue topic tittle: .....as freelancer?

I read on ladyboyflix that she now work as freelancer,  and i saw that maybangkok  promote her on her webside in january. Somebody know?  Thought she was out of business.  Curious because she was my earlier dream ladyboy   And i will go Bangkok in april.  Have never met her on earler trips.

from News, Views and Ladyboys

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

THIS is wrong topic! Is this correct its big news!
      Not someone who is lost.

Comment

Natalie left Thailand years ago.

Comment

Comment

Well............!! i met her in KC3 abain last September! She was freelancing in there that night, and told me she is back living in Bkk.

Comment

didnt she have the full op? or am i mistaken? never went with her meself,shes one of the old "top" lb,s up there with likes of areeya....................these gals are the real deal ladyboys not some of your asian bloke with cock out kinda stuff that flies around this forum on occasion.
              robbo

Comment

I think its little funny that Stoogie say Natalie left Thailand years ago, at same time i can read in ladyboyflix that she still circuit in bkk as freelancer this days. !
                Isnt ladyboyflix apart of asian-ts? Same people in charge?

And i remember in april/mai than some people discuss her, and after a man said he had met her, suddenly the topic was deleated. ! Is it because Natalie was a close friend to Jaidee, the earlier strong man in asian -ts, everything is quiet about her?

Comment

I don`t know about the politics or intigues....but as I said earlier, she is in bkk, cock intact, and still the same good fun girl as always. She is still on good tems with KC3, and wouls be available any time for freelance stuff.\ She said to contact her through her website.

Comment

Dam! This was dfficullt! I was in kc3 in January and ask about her cus i have heard rumour (some staff in guess ) that she had start work again. But mamasan said she hadnt been there for years.

ok so many younger lb availabe this days,

But i think its funny the silence and different storeys about her.

Comment

smokescreens,gobbledeegook,balderdash, "i lub you sooo muck i not forget you" and unintelligible bargirl speak all part of the fun of the fair that is known as thailand.i for one never take anything in unless i see it with my own eyes in LOS.
                      robbo

Comment

bilman, just to be sure that everyone is talking about the same Natalie, do you mean this one?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes, its only one Natalie (blonde realy superstar ex kc3)
                          and earlier star on asian-ts.

Comment

I think its little funny that Stoogie say...
                            I think it's funny that you come here asking for info and can't even get my fucking name right!  

Why don't you fuck off and annoy another forum...

Hugs,

Stoogie!

Comment

He He ! Im not first one say Stoogie and not Stogie. Sorry for big mistake. If you read other post maybe you wil see that i give information too.
                              And earlier i was member of your asian-ts for years.
                              Have a nice day

Had plan be member again but didnt like your fuck off
                              Istayed in Thailand half of year and know a little about lb.
                              Wasonly curious about nat cus read about her in ladyboyflix. (have been member that site too)

Comment

Working...
                              X