Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the neighbourhood where the movie "Låt den rätte komma in"was shot?
    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Yes. Great movie.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Shame Eli cut her snopp!!!!!!!!
        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 27 2009,23:16) . Met her many times.
          afternoon tea?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 28 2009,08:14)
            (sev7en @ Mar. 27 2009,23:16) . Met her many times.
            afternoon tea?
            Tom sam yum She´s my sister
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(bilman @ Mar. 14 2009,00:15) Maybe must take with me a lb when going Thailand next time   That will be a new situation hehe
              I met her last year in Bkk. She´s not too imressed with Bkk and her Nep sisters. No wish to live her again.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 28 2009,06:16)
                (bilman @ Mar. 15 2009,20:12) Yes, her name is Jackie. She is Thai but have lived in Sweden many years. She speeks swedish very well.
                I think its a picture of her in forum taken 4-5 years ago.
                Yes, Jackie. She´s pursuing a singing career now as well as a gogo-dancer with her dancegroup called Clean-group, in nightclubs in Stockholm. Been in Sweden for at least 15 years. Met her many times.

What a small world. I met this voluptous ladyboy on a flight from Bangkok to Sweden on my way to Estonia (Tallin) back in late October 2006. Usually i have bad luck with airline seats and never get to sit next to the hot chic. however on this day I wasn't stuck behind a screaming kid. In fact the agent had blocked out a whole row of 4 seats for me. Then Jackie is boarding in rows with just 2 seats about 12 rows in front of me. i notice her firm tits and too beautiful to be a girl looks and notice she isnt happy being crammed in row of two with some fat ass.

anyway she make her way back looking for a better arrangement and I know she is going notice me sitting alone in row of 4. she does and asks about sharing to which I reply she can sit back here with me but Im gonna lay down after meal and she is welcome to lay down with me, but I cannot gaurantee what will happen.

She eagerly jumps at the chance for more space. she has a certain flamboyance to her. she talks like she has done it all. Models, works for hotel in Phuket as consultant, Dutch boyfriend, on and on she goes. I'm getting a little tired of her rap, but can't take my eyes off her tits.

She tells me she used to work at KC3 to which i told her I made several visits to while I was in BKK. she told me all the lbs there were jealous of her because she got all the attention with her blond hair.

I don't usually drink on long haul flts, but made the exception with thoughts of lb mile high bouncing through my head. After dinner we talked then eventually got horizontal. We made out a bit, and got on those titties a bit as she fought me off as much as possible. I managed to get in her pants and bobbed her cock for about a minute before she got nervous. I tried to get her to go to the toilet for some action a few hours into flt when all was quite, but would have no part of it. so outside of some kissing, and fondling the long flight was made much shorter.

she gave me a card which had her whole name on it, something like Jackie Vadnefelt. I think she had family in Phuket town. I tried to get her to take a boat over to Tallin and she said she might, but was kind enough to email me after i arrived telling me she couldn't.

It was one flight i will never forget, she was smokin hot and knew it. didn't know what to believe when she spoke of herself, but her english was good and spoke Thai and Swedish.

Comment

mile high club does this count?
                  You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Closest thing I'll get to lb mile high club. I wouldn't count it though, although I gave it my best shot. The poor lb had to pay a high price for that extra leg room. At least having a lb loving farang groping on her didn't repell her back to the row with 2 seats.

I has her email at one point, it was jackieviking@ (cant recall)

Comment

Has anyone here got any contact details on Natalie ?

Comment

Any BMs got Natalie's phone number ?

Comment

yes, I have it, we chatted not too long ago
                          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Hi! I am Natalies boyfriend for 4 years now. Pls. respect she and me for our new life.Its not easy for her got phones from man who want met(she hate it) heer, and for me read about it here. Natalie is happy for long time now living with her family and her animals. She love animals. She will never go back to old work. Pls respect that. Read this and no stupid reply pls. . respect lbs. www.meetnatalie.com

Comment

She could change her number?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I got a PM from the same guy, asking to not give out the number

Truth is I never have and I never will give it to anyone

Natalie is my friend, asked me to never give it out to anyone, and I never have

end of story
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X