Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Natalie hasn't been back to KC3 (other than as a visitor) for years...

Good luck finding her.

Comment

I only again became curious of blonde superstar Natalie because i read in ladyboyflix that she this days was a freelancer in bkk again. 4-5 years ago she was my dreamLB.
      But as i said before today so many lb in Thailand. And after start go Pattaya too .... WOW !
      I live half year in Sweden and half year in BKK.
      But now i have discovered that its many femboys and ladyboys in sweden too .:-)
      I have found a earlieer friend of Natalie and Nat that have lived in Sweden long time. She is the most beautyful and sexy blonde asian lb i ever have seen!
      Maybe must take with me a lb when going Thailand next time That will be a new situation hehe

Comment

I bet she looks about 300 now LB's dont in general age well
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I hope she has a good live after her retirement. I would like to know you learned since you are the reason
          why I ever for Lady Boys interested. I see her pics years ago and what can i say
          Wow she looks great in this time

Comment

(bilman @ Mar. 14 2009,00:15) I  have found a earlieer friend of Natalie and Nat that have lived in Sweden long time.
            No. It´s Norway,
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Sev7en:
              U misunderstood me.
               I mean that i have found a very beautyful blonde lb in Sweden   She was earlier a friend to Natalie and Nat. And its alot of lb in Sweden too.
              Both from asia and femboys from Sweden.

Comment

Was her name Jackie? The friend of Natalie? and is she Thai or from Sweden?

Comment

Yes, her name is Jackie. She is Thai but have lived in Sweden many years. She speeks swedish very well.
                  I think its a picture of her in forum taken 4-5 years ago.

Comment

Strange! Last time Natalie was discussed in forum April/mai last year the topic suddenly became deleated. After i saw pics and read about her in lbflix promotian site, and write here about here. What happened?!
                    Suddenly pics and promotion of her disappered.
                    Maybe cus she have retired for ever. I dont know.
                    OK. As i said before.. Natalie was my fav lb 4-5 years ago. Never met her. I only became curious because i saw pics and read about her in lbflix last month. So many new younger lb . One of them is Fah in Soi 6 in Pattaya

Comment

It was deleted and obviously a delicate matter.
                      Look, she´s in Bkk, used to live in Europe.
                      I might have her number if you want it. Need to look for it in old cell phones.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(bilman @ Mar. 15 2009,20:12) Yes, her name is Jackie. She is Thai but have lived in Sweden many years. She speeks swedish very well.
                        Yes, Jackie. She´s pursuing a singing career now as well as a gogo-dancer with her dancegroup called Clean-group, in nightclubs in Stockholm. Been in Sweden for at least 15 years. Met her many times.
                        Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Sev7en:  PM Natalie number to me if u have it. Tnx!When did you met her last time? I will go bkk and Pattaya again next week
                          Yes, its this Jackie.

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 28 2009,06:16)
                            (bilman @ Mar. 15 2009,20:12) Yes, her name is Jackie. She is Thai but have lived in Sweden many years. She speeks swedish very well.
                            Yes, Jackie. She´s pursuing a singing career now as well as a gogo-dancer with her dancegroup called Clean-group, in nightclubs in Stockholm. Been in Sweden for at least 15 years. Met her many times.
                            She looks pretty viking . Did she pillage your ass Sev7en?
                            My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

She´s fit!
                              Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

You sound like a gay men's fitness and health magazine!!!!
                                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Working...
                                X