Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jonstroud @ Feb. 23 2008,11:09) I wonder what it will be like ten years from now.
    Ten years from now?      

The leader of Thailand, Prime Minister Areeya will declare that the Province of Chonburi will henceforth be named Ladyboy Land. This will be announced at a glittering ceremony covered by the Sky Ladyboy channel, who will also be providing live feeds from over 100 LB bars & clubs accessed by their interactive ladyboy news service.

The President of La Bamba Enterprises, Pam Pam Sam, will announce a record result to the NY Stock Exchange from their chain of ladyboy outlets. He will also advise of takeover plans : "As our profit exceeds McDonalds, we have commenced proceedings to acquire Disneyworld. After all, they have the venues, we have better rides."

Meanwhile back on the Forum, Chief Moderator Naang Faa will keep us up to date on the new career of Stogie. It seems after years of inadvertently swallowing gobs of female hormones he decided he could no longer keep his inner girl hidden & has reinvented himself as Old Fogie Bear, the pompui falang who dances every night at Temptations.

He will prove to be very attractive to the middle east visitors who will particularly enjoy the way he squeals when they are shoving it up his arse. So popular that even at 50 baht short time, he will be able to retire after just 10 years of servicing 1,000,000 A-rabs.     

Enjoying Royal patronage from King Charles III will also pay off with membership of the Order of the Royal Garter & Jockstrap & after SRS he will be known as Dame Stogie, Grand Lady of Issan.        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I have a slightly different vision of the future in mind!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 23 2008,11:52) I have a slightly different vision of the future in mind!  
        In your version, William is king?
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

And what colour's the sky in this world of yours?

A more likely scenario: short times in Pattaya cost $200. A minimum of $400 all night. Mind you, that's the cheap end of the market. The LBs in Bangkok and Phuket will want a grand for an all nighter.

You won't be able to find a decent hotel room in Pattaya for under $100, either. All bars will close at midnight or lose their licences. Any public show of disrespect to President Thaksin and his family will be punished with five years in jail.

There are bound to be more positive developments, but most of them will be more apparent elsewhere. I suspect many of the tourists who go to Pattaya now will either go to Sihanoukville in Cambodia or one of the major destinations in Laos. Or Bali. In fact, friends who've been there recently have told me the island is well on its way to providing everything forum readers look for in Pattaya and Phuket. Maybe that's the future: an exotic island catering to our needs and hopefully not making as many mistakes as the Thais have made in screwing up the environment.

Comment

I have been here since 92 so yes I remember the ope air bar in Patpong that had a kick boxing show.

To be honest I do not think the scene has changed all that much.

The main difference is on the net. Back then there were hardly any lb sites. Now of course you can get everything.

Comment

Working...
            X