X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 14 2008,11:33)  
     You can come to the wedding but i know you'd only cry.....all the bridesmaids are post-op
                                                                                                                                                      x
    I can always make an exception in your case Naang...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Didn't know you liked the fat birds-still if it moves eh Billy
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 14 2008,11:58)
                Didn't know you liked the fat birds-still if it moves eh Billy
                                                                                                                  x
        What fat bird are you talking about..?

Comment

Me! you have marvelous beer goggles...now if you could just hand them around to everyone
          x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 14 2008,12:06)
                   Me! you have marvelous beer goggles...now if you could just had them around to everyone  
                                                                                                                                                                          x
            You are not fat Naang..Just big boned...

Comment

I've heard the same about you.....
              x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 14 2008,09:22)    So tonight i proposed to my long time friend,shocked
                the life out of everyone in the condo..

WOW..happy for you.

CONGRATS!!!!!
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 14 2008,08:19)
                  (Naang Faa @ Mar. 14 2008,10:36)  Hi RR, no date as yet (we only decided last night)

So do I get the blame for this marrige..By giving this info..
                  Yep Billy
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Congrats Naang Faa! Seems things are rolling quickly.

When can I announce a Wedding Celebration Party??
                    The La Bamba family is at your disposal.

Keep in mind the more date planning you do, more BM can make it for this small private event.

Cheers,

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 14 2008,09:08)
                      Countries that recognize same-sex relationships..
                      http://www.stonewall.org.uk/informa....7.asp#1

* USA

Comment

69 billy

let me openly tell you my problem to see if someone here can help me...

I have brought my thai gf to europe (western european country) where yes they do recognize same sex people living together (same sex people living together CITIZENS of the same country) and Marriage between not same sex people, i.e. if my gf had female papers like they do in other countries like Singapore, we would not have a problem....

there is a GREY area between white (normal marriage between non same sex people) and black (living together of same sex CITIZENs)... my gf is not a girl (in papers) not a citizen of the country where I live thus WE ARE LEGALLY and literally F****ED without an answer in the short run....

Bill if you or another person (lawyer) in this FORUM knows how to deal with this please let me know...

I have asked to get married in another country where they allow gay marriages but they told me that she will still not be recognized here as a legal citizen (no permission to work)... making it worse since I was planning to get married in Spain the ONLY EU country where i same sex CIVIL marriage is considered to be real marriage....

Please HELP me ... my gf's visa is running out and soon will have to go me ...

Diablo

Comment

Only thing I can think of....
                          I don't know how it is in your country but here in UK any one can ask for asylum,because of her sexuality..If that works in your country well ,that will buy you a lot of time...may even solve your problem...
                          Any one else got any suggestion.....??

PS..There maybe some more info for you in here...
                          http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index....owtopic=171025

Comment

don't think that will work, as a quick check will show there is no persecution of ts (lbs) in Thailand - although it might buy a bit of time.

diablo80, does your country make any provision for something like a fiancée visa? I know that Canada does - if you intend on marrying someone (same sex or otherwise), then you can apply for a fiancée visa so you can get married in your home country. After that an application for a permanent residence visa and eventually citizenship can proceed.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey, if i am legally female (as i am) will that make my marriage same sex if she is still legally male?
                              x

Comment

now that is a question only the UK immigration can answer! However, if your papers say you are female and her papers say male, that might be seen as a heterosexual marriage.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X