Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All was complicated in Germany, but not a same sex marriage...also with a non Schengen resident...
    At first you have to be a natural-born German subject ,  a police clearance certificate, regulary income (no money no honey) and the rest will be not a problem.....
    It was a little differnt in which state you live...but in every state it was nearly the same....

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I had no problems having a civil union done here in Norway. I came to Norway on a tourist visa and got the civil union done before the 3 months ran out. After we had the civil union done, I applied for residence visa. I was allowed to stay while waiting for approval of the residence permit. And after it was approved, I got a residence permit where I was allowed to stay and work.

Comment

Congrats and hope you are happy for a long time. What country did you come from as sometimes that makes all the difference? Best to you.

Comment

So this means you can marry your Thai ladyboy ex-hooker & she can come to the UK & take you for half of everything once she has been with you for 6 months ? Sounds like a good deal ! LOL
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 14 2008,03:59)
            If you have the Dong,
            I'm post-op Rxpharm you know this already hahaha sorry!..
            And i guess that means one of the girls wll be my husband then!
            ....haha i have a plan...a wicked little plan!
            x
            Can i hear this "little Plan" of yours
            i love t-girls

Comment

It's been thwarted by a higher authority......(for now)
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 31 2008,18:27)
                It's been thwarted by a higher authority......(for now)
                x
                "higher authorities" should be be taken out and flogged, and if they still don't satisfy us poor people, then we can have the bastards shot.
                i love t-girls

Comment

(aperry @ Mar. 31 2008,12:18) Congrats and hope you are happy for a long time.  What country did you come from as sometimes that makes all the difference?     Best to you.
                  Thanks. I am from Singapore.

Comment

(seamus @ Mar. 31 2008,13:16) So this means you can marry your Thai ladyboy ex-hooker & she can come to the UK & take you for half of everything once she has been with you for 6 months ? Sounds like a good deal ! LOL
                    There is a magic word, making every marriage much better: Marriage-contract

All you need is a good advocate before wedding her and a failed marriage doesn't bother you at all.

Love your law.

Comment

@Freebird:
                      Sir Paul McCartny should have sought your legal advice before marrying this ...
                      Terry
                      ... a seasoned guy who loves a number of things making fun — approx. 69

Comment

A marriage contract is not the right term at least in North America - what you really need is a pre-nuptial agreement that specifies all the conditions that both parties agree to before marriage.

Perhaps Freebird can let us know what country the marriage contract law comes from?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

And once you get the ladyboy to the Promised Land, off she goes back to ho'in and making the BIG money! I thank all those who bring them to the Promised Land, it means I don't have to go to LOS as often to get my fix!javascript:emoticon('')
                          smilie

Comment

(rxpharm @ Apr. 02 2008,00:32) Perhaps Freebird can let us know what country the marriage contract law comes from?
                            According to my dictionary marriage-contract is the right translation for "Ehevertrag" (German - Depending on all my mistakes I thought it was obvious where I come from? ).

You can more or less specify what happens when you break up and get divorced.

Comment

Been doing A LOT of research into this and it's just not worth it. I have the resources to set girls up, so might as well have a kept LB and when they fuck up set them loose. It's really their loss if they do that, I'm a good guy.

Comment

(Hollywood @ Apr. 13 2008,09:57) It's really their loss if they do that, I'm a good guy.
                                You and PogueMahone would get on!

You both have delusional opinions of what makes a ladyboy tick!

Comment

Working...
                                X