Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's very good

Comment

So far only been to bkk will be trying pattaya this trip.

Comment

You cannot go wrong with Friendster for making friends in the Philippines
        Do you remember when flying was dangerous and sex was safe?

Comment

This was a difficult question & I ended up voting for Bangkok.  Reason was that is where I preferred to be in the first place - Bangkok.  Pattaya is still a one horse town in my opinion.  If it were not for the beer bars/go go bars you would not travel there from Bangkok let alone from overseas.  I cannot compare Pattaya to Bangkok for food, shopping, diversity & services.

But with Pattaya it is really, really, really great at providing LB's equal in looks & better in terms of service, price & easier to get amongst.  

The holiday setting seems to provide a more fun & relaxed attitude where as Bangkok is slightly more business like.

Pattaya should be preferred if you're only here to focus on LB's but I like Bangkok too much.  Now where is that Huay Kwang Night Market and Lady Boy Towers.........can I book a room there?

Cheers

Comment

I voted Pattaya, and it wasn't a difficult choice at all.

Here are a few reasons why;

The number of dedicated ladyboy venues in Pattaya has grown remarkably over the past few years, and the number of bars featuring one or more ladyboys has also trended the same way.

Prices for barfines & ST/LT in Pattaya are substantially lower than Bangkok and Phuket.

Ladyboys in Pattaya are generally much less business like, and are generally happy to just hang around till the following afternoon.

Plenty more options for fun in the afternoon, especially in Soi 6.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
            X