hmmm.... for me

Phuket 8,9,10
    Pattaya 11,12,13
    BKK 14

seems out paths wont cross.....

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 13 2008,20:40) I've never had a ladyboy actually come while I've been fucking her.
      back on topic....

Just keep plugging away SB, i'm sure it'll come to you

Sorry couldn't resist that one

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Seems that way happy holiday

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 13 2008,21:02) Tell her thats what you want at the start, they usually have a favorite position for for making them cum.
          Its been uncommon in my experiences, but I do love it when it happens.
          That's quite interesting. That was exactly the case with the Indian Femboy that was able to cum whilst I was penetrating. I asked her before if she was able to cum and it seemed that she kept returning to the same position during our session, which happened to be the same position during which she came.

Comment

I've been with one girl who seemed to be able to cum in most positions with a little assitance.

But I found doggy style she would sometimes come without being touched - there seemed to be a sort of 'sweet' spot which was not always easy to hit.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Hi azza,

ill be phuket 31st may ---june 10.
              Na Kae--11,12,13,
              bkk--14,15.

see you at jimbo's (c=d's)

steviep

Comment

So, any more recommendations for LBs (anywhere) that can specifically cum while being plugged?

Comment

It's dead sexy and very comforting to the ego should my partner explode when I'm in her. I generally get that when she rubs herself out while I'm going to town.

And I also prefer to do it in missionary, it seems more intimate that way, face to face.
                  Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Si Geena

I wonder if that has to do with deeper penetration and better stimulation of the prostate? While you younger gents haven't had the privilege, I know that a lot of guys have accidentally managed a mini-cum the first time their doctor does the old prostate checkup.
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

okay, my turn to be the 'odd man out' as i am disappointed when my hot and horny LB comes too quickly, leaving me only a limp wet noodle to tease. i find this status unappealing on many levels, not the least of which is, how to dispose of the body fluid properly/safely while i continue to 'get mine'.
                      my experience has been if they're functional, 90% of the time they can, and will, cum -- unless you tell them to wait, in which case only 50% of them cum!
                      the other surprising note on this thread is the comment about mini-cums during a prostate exam...
                      that'd only work for me if it's doctor vivian performing the exam

Comment

TB -

physical stim of the prostate can elicit some fluid. Has nothing to do with the big brain, strictly physical.

Gotta laugh at "90% cum, but if you tell them NOT to cum ... only 50%" 555
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

It depends.
                          Best cases when I had my LBs cumming and enjoing nicely was with non-P4P ones. And that variated from a few cumming in a nano-second after I touched them maybe because were sex-starved, to others when had to plug them well and coordinate their action with mine carefully.

With PROs it never happened to have them in plugged mode but they could only do it in their own way by waking by themselves, undisturbed and well concentrated. Some nice explosions I have seen but look and don't touch until I finish!!
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Apr. 14 2008,12:11) Si Geena

I wonder if that has to do with deeper penetration and better stimulation of the prostate? While you younger gents haven't had the privilege, I know that a lot of guys have accidentally managed a mini-cum the first time their doctor does the old prostate checkup.
                            Well, I posted before in the Been Fucked poll so I think it's awfully hard not to cum when getting fucked nice and good!

I dun think it really matters on the position, but hey, I prefer missionary for said reasons. Doggie can be fun as well, but you know, I like to scream "I love you" as I come! and that's best done face to face.
                            Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 14 2008,01:02) I've been with one girl who seemed to be able to cum in most positions with a little assitance.

But I found doggy style she would sometimes come without being touched  -  there seemed to be a sort of 'sweet' spot which was not always easy to hit.

RR.
                              "Doggy Style" - interesting! When I try doggy style with a LB or even a tall GG, I feel like a Cocker Spaniel trying to fuck a German Shepherd. Even when they spread their legs they are still way up there and I am down here. It is uncomfortable to squat for long so I usually give up. Anybody else with the same problem and how do you solve it?

Comment

(vito @ Apr. 14 2008,23:23) Anybody else with the same problem and how do you solve it?
                                I have long legs!

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X