Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I lived in NYC my buddy(Whitey) and I would pick up some cheap black hookers and get BJ's for $20 (long time ago). We would be walking up the stairs and Whitey turns around after looking at her ass and says: "I just came in my pants!' What do I do? I say "Pay the bitch her $20 and wait for me outside the apartment. If you don't pay her she has a knife and will cut it off for you!! Whitey's new name was "Speedy Cum Quick" from then on!!

Comment

try poope from pukhet,
      easy going beautiful cock and her sperm tastes great
      no more life without ladyboys

Comment

(azza33 @ Apr. 13 2008,14:46) I am far from an expert in this matter, but i've been with couple of LB that cum without assistance, others require the finishing touch  

Try and look up Chally from AFF... she loves to meet guys in BKK and cums and cums and cums .. she's your type of lady!!
        I dont have enough experince yet to make useful comment...but of the ones I have been with, only about half could cum at all, by any method...none while I was topping.

BUT...I have to know, who is the girl in your avatar? She is a HOTTIE??? Im hoping you say she is working in Pattaya or BKK.

Also, thanks for the suggestion, I am a bit of a cum freak, so I will look her up when I am in BKK in June.

Comment

Working...
        X