X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Why are there so many ladyboys in Thailand?"

Because there are no Kathylc's in Thailand.

Comment

Guys,
      What is issan land or issan thet I have read so many times???

Comment

Wikipedia is sometimes your friend!

Isan, also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, or Esarn; (Isan/Thai: อีสาน) is the northeast region of Thailand. It is located on the Khorat Plateau, bordered by the Mekong River to the north and east, and by Cambodia to the south. To the west it is separated from Northern and Central Thailand by the Phetchabun mountain range.

Isaan, Wikipedia

Many of the lbs working in the bars come from Isaan, and the ggs who work in the gg bars as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

your geropgraphy is correct well done.
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 09 2007,11:33)
            i have allways been of the thought   that the vast majority of ladyboys   become girls so they can work in the p4p sceen...
            Nothing could be further from the truth. A miniscule percentage of ladyboys work as sex providers.

Like Ozzie rightly says - this topic has been discussed in fine and academic detail on here many times.
            why just because you say so??
            most of the so called non working girls will end up in the pay fro pussy sceen just give em time. and before you flame me. I know some ladyboys dont need the money and have jobs in offices, thing is they can make more in a week working as a whore than they can in a week in an office.strikes me that once they do make the break threw there is nothing stopping them.
            been with nurses uni studends and trainee doctors all of h who took money as payment for a fuck
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 09 2007,11:39) ...And almost all eventually asked me,
              "Do you think I will ever find a man to love me and take care of me?"  I always replied. "Of course you will."  
              But in truth they will likely never will find that man...any more than the girls in NEP will...

Very true, and very sad of course
              I've an ex-g/f who is a 28y.o. post-op and she met a very young Finnish guy. The "poor" guy has NO idea she is not a girl.
              She is happy to be with him of course but living with the fear of being rejected one day..
              Not sure if it's harder for a pre-op or a post-op!
              In any case, life is not easy for LBs.
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I know this is a little off topic so sorry about that but I always wondered how the majority of lb's afford to become lb's - after all the GDP and averae income in Thai doesn't make it a sensible investment surely?

Again sorry if this has been discussed at length, I've just walways been baffled by it

Comment

Easy...Cause so much customer coming to Los only for such superb things.....

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Looker @ Nov. 13 2007,16:58)
                    (kahuna @ Nov. 09 2007,11:39) ...And almost all eventually asked me,
                    "Do you think I will ever find a man to love me and take care of me?"  I always replied. "Of course you will."  
                    But in truth they will likely never will find that man...any more than the girls in NEP will...

Very true, and very sad of course  
                    I've an ex-g/f who is a 28y.o. post-op and she met a very young  Finnish guy. The "poor" guy has NO idea she is not a girl.
                    She is happy to be with him of course but living with the fear of being rejected one day..
                    Not sure if it's harder for a pre-op or a post-op!
                    In any case, life is not easy for LBs.
                    In my case I'm on the other side of that coin, tho at this point I have kinda lost hope that I could find a girl like those asking the question. It's a shame there is no venue or agency helping both kinds of people to at least meet each other.
                    My bigger prob tho might be the living in the country part. Don't like sitting on the floor all the time or showers out of a garbage can. My present gf is GG and delights in the idea she can turn me into a country boy.
                    There are SO many impediments along the way to a comfortable compansionship mate.
                    I have a Ganesh statue now and am trying to be optimistic

I wonder what such a couple, ladyboy and farang would encounter in country.

Comment

(JustSumGai @ Feb. 01 2008,14:56) I have a Ganesh statue now and am trying to be optimistic  
                      I thought Ganesh was Hindu?

Comment

Thais are very open minded, they worship Buddha, Ganish, Bramha, their local spirits, the water ( loy kratong ); and many also wear the cross. As for me, I have 6+ Ganish, a couple of buddhas, and 1 pinhead in my home.

To be slightly serious, Thailand (and the Khmer) were Hindu and then became Buddhist; and retain some aspects of the Hindu beliefs.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Feb. 02 2008,08:59) Thais are very open minded, they worship Buddha, Ganish, Bramha, their local spirits, the water ( loy kratong ); and many also wear the cross. As for me, I have 6+ Ganish, a couple of buddhas, and 1 pinhead in my home.

To be slightly serious, Thailand (and the Khmer) were Hindu and then became Buddhist; and retain some aspects of the Hindu beliefs.
                          I'm not very knowledgable on the differences btwn Hinduism and Buddhism.  I studied a tibetan form of Buddhism with some monks at one point (and i'm sure not a very good student), but they didn't really talk about other forms much.

Not that you have to time to be an educator, but I'd love to hear a thought about the differences, and those in Thailand, if you had the chance

Comment

So why is it just about every single one of them become ladyboys at 5 years of age if they are doing it for the money? I have yet to see anyone explain that one meanwhile hanging onto such a ridiculous theory.

Comment

So why is it just about every single one of them become ladyboys at 5 years of age if they are doing it for the money? I have yet to see anyone explain that one meanwhile hanging onto such a ridiculous theory.
                              Of course no one does this for the money....thats just something to say when they cant explain
                              what it is to be TS....i just tell my friends i was bored..
                              You know you are TS very early,before you know the difference between the sexes..it's just the way
                              we are...
                              x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Looker @ Nov. 13 2007,16:58) I've an ex-g/f who is a 28y.o. post-op and she met a very young  Finnish guy. The "poor" guy has NO idea she is not a girl.
                                What an idiotic statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X