X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Fred_Nguyen @ Feb. 05 2008,06:27)
    (Looker @ Nov. 13 2007,16:58) I've an ex-g/f who is a 28y.o. post-op and she met a very young  Finnish guy. The "poor" guy has NO idea she is not a girl.
    What an idiotic statement.
    And why would be an idiotic statement
    She is the one worried about the whole thing..not me!
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 05 2008,02:15) Of course no one does this for the money....thats just something to say when they cant explain
      what it is to be TS....i just tell my friends i was bored..
      You know you are TS very early,before you know the difference between the sexes..it's just the way
      we are...
      x
      Naang Faa, yeah I agree that at 5 money doesn't come into the equation but surely that's vital later on for the complete transition, I'm told US$50,000? Given that generally disposable incomes for "normal" jobs aren't all that high in South East Asia.
      BTW, glad to see you never walk alone.
      http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Its in the water - seriously...

I visited Issan - small village outside of Khon Kaen. In this village there are 3 LB's working in Pattaya and when I visited the usual inquisitive villagers arrived en masse. I spotted 2 LB's in transition.

How can such a small village spawn so many LB's - it must be the water.

Re LB's in the P4P - yes there is a concentration of LB's in Nana and Pattaya.

As a percentage of total sex workers in each BKK and Pattaya I would guess the proportion of LB's to GG's is higher than the national population of LB's to GG's.

Saying that there are a number of LB's NOT in the P4P scene - maybe I am just getting better at spotting them but I am always amazed how many LB's are in shops, bureaus, salons etc.

From my experience I do not think that te sex industry is the primary reason to become a LB. Most LB's have decided to be LB from an early age before applying for a job! I believe many end up in the P4P scene due to lack of other work opportunities. Same for so many GG's - no qualification = basic job at 150/200 bat per day. P4P scene looks more lucrative.

Comment

I agree that it is not the presence of the sex industry that determines whether young boys become LB's at age 5 or not. In the Philippines there are quite a few LBs and little or no organized sex industry present. The girls I have talked to all became LB at a very early age too. I say it is in the genes...

Comment

Working...
          X