Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have relationships with Ladyboys apart from showing good manners and trying to remain friendly. With me it is all about sex, and I would suggest my five favourite sexual experiences have been with (and in no particular order)

Nan (Guess) Joy (Guess) Areeya, Ex (formerly Pattaya) and Odett II (Cascade)

Actually I could also come up with another five whom I was just as fond of

Then perhaps another five after that

Comment

In addition to these five fine ladies, I would give honorable mention to Daphne, who would not want her pic posted.
      Attached Files

Comment

last 2
        Attached Files

Comment

With reference to Chompoo, 99% certain I saw her in Crazy horse, Orchard tower last week of November 07.

Never met her before but
          I recognized her from photo's seen on site's.
          Very sweet face, but seemed a bit lost wandering around the
          tables and chairs obviously available to customers.
          Was with somebody so wasn't able to make contact.
          but would like to sometime.

Comment

Here we go:

1. Areeya, Before she went up in the skies, ohh boy what a wild cat she was
            2. Noon (Cascades) some years ago, wild, happy and fun girl .. at that time
            3. Kai (formerly Obsessions, now in Europe)
            4. Cartoon/Gatoon (Obsessions)
            5. Bow (formerly Cascades, now married (?) up country)

Cheers
            -T

Comment

Don't look back, look to the future. But to comply with the question. I wonder how many of the following are bespoke....

Kai - Obsessions - Wild
              Katoon - Obsessions - big in a small package
              Kang - Stringfellows - Stunning, simply stunning & jumpy
              Vivian - Guess - that photo - would have, if could have, but couldn't.
              Milk - Cascades - Class Act

It is the ladies personalities that stand out rather than the experience.

Cheers

Comment

(monkeyman @ May 23 2008,16:00) Yo Yo Mr K , good to see neither of us included our she devils , i wonder if Stogie' list will include my She Devil

Mmmmm i forget why im posting this Foto , oh well here it is anyways .
                Yes indeed the sweet YoYo...

And the Photo of the lovely Ms Tum...the tat keeps growing...apparently something to do with her family's names or something...Great girl....Thanks

Strangely...I woke up this morning and out of the blue I find a message from the She Devil...Why? Who knows....But she informed me that she still love me forever but now she works in KC3 and if I want to see her she charges 5000 baht LT...
                The price of love is inflating...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 23 2008,22:07) ... out of the blue I find a message from the She Devil...Why?  Who knows....But she informed me that she still love me forever but now she works in KC3 and if I want to see her she charges 5000 baht LT...
                  I'm off to KC3 then ....  to AVOID paying 5000 baht  

Well done, kahuna, for keeping her out of your top 5      See you soon!
                  TT

Comment

Interesting note..she must be reading here or someone she knows is reading here, because she also mentioned YoYo...

But the bad man that I am I just couldn't bite my tongue...I wished her well and asked her to say hello to Candy/Ole for me...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(looktoyou @ May 23 2008,21:16) Don't look back, look to the future.  
                      Depends how old you are.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

My top 5 in no particular order of preference

1/ Ice (not Icey) formerly Obsessions. An absolute unknown, but a lovely girl and my first LB GF  
                        2/ Tangmo - found by accident in a beer bar in Lamai, Samui. Wild, wild girl.
                        3/ Soda formerly Cascades & Singapore. A brief encounter but impressive enough that I still remember her.
                        4/Anny - yes that Anny from Obsessions. Simply the most amazing sex.
                        5/ My current rave Vivian   . Smart and sexy. Get in there quick before I marry her  

Comment

Can't give a top 5 as I have only had 10 ladyboys but it will be up to 20+ by Christmas
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Not very eperienced but after 15 exp I would say:

- Pla free lance
                            - May (still obsession?)
                            - Gigi free lance BIG
                            - See (back to Cascade
                            - Kat free lance BKK

I realise I love the "old one"

Comment

Rose - Didi Bar
                              Oh - King's Bar II
                              Kang - Stringfellows
                              Pond - JSB (afaik)
                              Patty - Didi Bar

Comment

can't quite get to 5 yet, but my top 3 (1/2) in order
                                jenny - guess
                                pang - guess
                                mimi - guess
                                freelancer who tricked me into a bj 18 months ago who started me down the slippery slope....

Off to catch a my flight to LOS now, maybe I'll make it to 5 over the next two weeks
                                bodger

Comment

Working...
                                X