Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good one bodbatty & I guess your heading for "Mmmm" Guess bar then !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

tried the nana bars last trip but ended up back in guess just before closing. will be in bangkok for one night only on the 6th june, after two weeks with gf in phuket so will try obsessions/cascades again. hope i can access the forum while i'm out there, now I really must catch my flight.........
      bodger

Comment

Nicky, Pattaya (formerly 131, now off market since she got a BF) - IMO the most beautiful LB around, very very nice person
        Kwang, Pattaya (La Bamba? Did not see her in May) - very very horny and also very fun to be with
        May, BKK (ex-Obsessions?) - Another great girl with a nice sized tool. Great fun and super nice
        May, Pattaya (Stringfellows) - Great body, great sex, very horny and most of all very nice
        Cindy, BKK (Cascades?) - Super nice and very funny girl, killer body and great sex
        Back in LOS in February  

Comment

(kahuna @ May 23 2008,14:00) Tai of Obs is still one of my favorite girls from days gone by...Sorry JaiDee...
          no probs  KH, I have never said more than a dozen words to Tai and have certainly never slept with her

I just use her photo as an avatar because she has a beautiful face    
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Jesus , a tough one this , ok

Susie - ex Stringfellows Pattaya
            Rose - Didi bar Pattaya
            Jane - Guess Bangkok
            June - Hi Boss / 131 Pattaya
            Cindy - Cascade Bangkok

All fantastic in bed and a lot of fun as well

Oh lordy I'm getting all excited
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Okey dokey,let's see then.

1)My current favourite Ta Ta (ex lita's now new orn bar)
              2)Mimi (apparently now EX Guess bar)
              3)patsi (soi 8-my first and still wildest)
              4)Pang (Guess bar)
              5)Joy (Guess bar)

Now i've gotten to thinking about all these beauties,i need to go polish the happy lamp.
              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

What happened to Mimi??? news to me but not altoghter surprising with the new intake of girls - even the established first 11 are getting nervous

Cheers
                mardhi

Comment

Spoke to her today,and she informed me she is no longer working full time,and will only be returning to BKK when someone pays her to visit.

May be some typical LB bullshit,but perhaps Jay can clarify?Would be a pity,she is a sweet girl,and oh my lord that ass!!
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

not sure what the criteria for top 5 is,but without a hesitation its AREEYA for my top slot,based on sex appeal,looks,poise,fantastic body, confidence,style, all round talent, (being able to dance and make some sexy moves on the stage as opposed to the usual bargirl sleepwalk shuffle,good to chat with, and a real turn on to be with,very pro,shes seen it n done it,but the biggest plus,a real hunger for good sex,loves it and is leagues above any other ive been with,real wild in the sack no holds barred!body great and all in good proportion. i think id make NOON from nana number two,but not sure if shes there anymore, very sweet person ,wanted to get her and ARREYA together but timing was wrong.
                    robbo

Comment

Here goes a trip down memory lane:
                      Jannie: Obsession/KCIII, greatest pair of man made boobs I have ever seen.
                      Pond: Non P4P LB I met, legs as long as mine, great sex.
                      Natalie: One of the true SUPERSTARS to ever grace this wesite, great person, great sex.
                      Daphnie: What a way to spend an afternoon, the best LB sex I have ever had.
                      Anny: Obsession Bar, words fail me in telling what it was like being with her.

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 24 2008,03:04) I just use her photo as an avatar because she has a beautiful face
                        I was joking JaiDee...I haven't been with her in well over a year...but I buy her a drink and chat with her now and again...

She is indeed a Chiang Mai beauty...
                        Attached Files
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Funny how a lot of the girls on this list come from years back; girls like Natalie and Anny, Jannie, Noon, Areeya, Chompoo, BKK May, etc.....

maybe they tried harder?

Comment

And maybe we're all just getting a bit dewey-eyed, reminiscing about the 'good old days'!

Comment

well, not only that but the "old-timers" like myself don't know a lot of the new crop of ladyboys and will probably never meet 'em

Maybe I am the only one, who knows, but chasing ladyboys kind of gets old after a while so the ones I remember best were the first ones I met years ago.

Another blast from the past for me circa 2003 and someone not a lot of guys can claim to have slept with; Ponlien from Chiang Mai  

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 24 2008,17:02) chasing ladyboys kind of gets old after a while

You're as old as the ladyboy you're feeling!

Although I can sympathize with the chasing getting old, I can't see myself or alot of others here giving up LBs, as you appear to have done.

The alternatives are just too damn appalling!

Comment

Working...
                                X