X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some guys mentioned Bobo, I know I did

this was her from December 2003 ...... hard to imagine just how sexy this ladyboy was/is unless you know her
    Attached Files
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

well, this would make number 7 for me but what the heck, I started the thread so I can break the rules heh

the best Philippina I have ever known, by far .... Trisha from Cebu Island
      Attached Files

Comment

no surgery, nice hair, cute face, nice dick, wild in the sack ....only 18 ..... what's not to like
        Attached Files

Comment

I am not that much of a monger but here goes in no particular order:

Natalie-the famous one-never got to "KNOW" her but from everything I heard a great heart and what a looker.

Nan-wild one especially BEFORE the chop

Talesha-Not a cutie but MAN what a lethal weapon.

Ming-Shocked she hasnt made the list yet. Sweet kid, great sex. big lovely cock!

Por-Cascades girl, the Japanese love her as thats the look she has. Great attitude.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 25 2008,21:17) If the guy was referring to the one from the ATS website named Nat or Natalie, this is her in Berlin
            Ohh yes .. good ol' Nat, I had actually forgot about her, even though she was one of my first ones .. met her ages ago when she still worked KC3, she took me home to her apartment which actually was a really nice one. Good kid!

Last I heard she where somewhere in Europe, JD any more intel about her current whereabouts?

-T

Comment

we actually spoke on the fone about a month ago .... she was in  BKK but just for a short period, then heading back to Scandanavia with her boyfriend, and yes it's the same guy she met 2 or 3 years ago and has been with ever since.

one of the very few success stories of an established superstar leaving the scene for a falang and living happily ever after

Blue Ballz...... the 2nd or 3rd poster EVER on this forum .... where the hell have you been??  

Comment

You can´t ask about Nathalie here, Todd..
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

sure you can, he just did

but notice he didn't ask for her personal number ...... anyone who gets that ain't getting it from me

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 25 2008,23:47) .... she was in BKK but just for a short period, then heading back to Scandanavia with her boyfriend, and yes it's the same guy she met 2 or 3 years ago and has been with ever since.
                    Cheers JD, thanks for the update, it's good that it still works out for them fingers crossed for their future.

Over the years some of the LB's I have met have left an impression, a few I'm still in touch with once in a while, but it's always fun to hear what they are up to now several years afterwards .. and to take a walk in the memory lane.

-T

Comment

my as-yet-unmentioned-here personal top 5:
                      1. Sapphire (usa. currently retired w/BF)
                      2. Auf/Off (MM saw her at Obsession same nite i did couple years back - but i got there first. I still believe she's the most passable and beautiful ladyboy i have ever seen. Tiny and perfect. Where she is now, no one seems to know.)
                      3. Nancy (formerly Didi's bar pattaya. this is not "the" Nancy of pattaya whose name is curiously missing from this list so far as i put her in the same superstar league as Mint, Areeya and Talisha. this Nancy was the first -- and so far only -- ladyboy with whom i spent an uninterrupted week. she'll always hold a special place in my nostalgia bank.)
                      4. Emmy (currently labamba, pattaya. formerly temptation in bkk. since i'm unlikely to be in thailand in the next 6 months i might as well confirm for my fellow BM's what a doll she truly is, and confess how shocked i am she's not yet made anyone's top 5 -- although i do understand there are *so* many beautiful, hot, sweet, loving ladyboys to choose from, a 'top five' is not easy, but still....)
                      5. Jmy/Amy (patong, phuket. don't know what bar she currently works, or even if she currently works a bar, but my first trip to phuket was made unforgettable by my sidetrip to phiphi with this uniquely beautiful companion. i haven't seen her in a couple years, but assembling this 'top five' list has brought her vividly to mind. i've posted her photos here several times and know her to be greatly admired by many.)
                      5A. all the incredible ladyboys i couldn't squeeze into the top five, some because they've already received recognition here, some because...well, five is a very small number. and some because -- i simply have yet to have the pleasure of their company.
                      but i shall.
                      i truly hope that i shall. and to all of those:

Comment

my top 5

1/ Bom....ex Hi Boss

2/ Bom ...ex Tripple xxx

3/ Bom....ex Monkey House..

4/ Bom...on motorbike...

5/ Bom.....out back of Hi Boss

you have gotta love Bom....

fcuk...........

Comment

Bom´s your teerak for sure.
                          Attached Files
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(doitrong @ May 26 2008,21:22) 1/ Bom....ex Hi Boss
                            2/ Bom ...ex Tripple xxx
                            3/ Bom....ex Monkey House..
                            4/ Bom...on motorbike...
                            5/ Bom.....out back of Hi Boss
                            wow Doitrong, you certainly are a one-ladyboy man!!

Comment

List in the making:

1) May ex GF from Stringfellows
                              2) May from Stringfellows
                              3) Nan from Guess
                              4) Benz / Alis from Stringfellows
                              5) ...

Comment

so....you've only been with 4?

you got a ways to go, kleetora! which makes me think; has there been a thread here recently about the total number of LB's that the board members have screwed in their lifetimes? I betcha Billy would win......

For those guys who don't know what "Doitrong" means, loosely translated it means a guy who only likes ladyboys.

Comment

Working...
                                X