Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Aug. 03 2008,00:25) Bangkok to me is still one of the most exhilirating cities in the world, and i would still visit even if there were no lbs
     Same here, a visit to Bangkok in all its "Madness" and "Glory" is still the "Biggest Buzz" I get
    Of course if I was a resident there my feelings "might" change but I very much doubt it  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 03 2008,06:25) and i would still visit even if there were no lbs...
      Bloody hell. I wouldn't.

Comment

the excitement before i get there is the best part of the trip
        especially when the plane starts its descent into bangers...u feel like a wild monkey in a cage

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 03 2008,11:15)
          (katoeylover @ Aug. 03 2008,06:25) and i would still visit even if there were no lbs...
           Bloody hell. I wouldn't.  
          For what...... as the gals say
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 03 2008,03:22) And all the grim reapers out there , with the half full bottles of Singha , feel free to tell us why we shouldn't be so optimistic about it all , why things were much better before in the days when you could get a baht bus home , a lady for the evening , a bag of BBQ and still have change from a 50 baht note  
            A grim reaper..... me ??

Not my style to live in the past, as good as the times were then, I can honestly say I enjoy my trips as much now as I ever did.

One thing that has changed, I have learnt to live in the moment, to recognise that when the fun starts, that it needs to be seized, to be acknowledged for what it is, that this occasion may never repeat itself.

It lets me appreciate life more than sitting back waiting to be entertained.

Remember, there isn't a place called happiness, you can find it anywhere.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Talking about getting change from a 50 baht note, the going rate for a short time in Chiang Mai was 40 baht.

I can't remember the name of the place we stayed in but after 2 weeks in Bangkok, we found prices about half the big smoke.

The girls wanted 100, quickly settled for 80, but when pushed - 40 was fine. Perhaps it was because we really were handsome guys ...        

Still, that was 30 years ago & taking inflation into account, prices are no more expensive today, providing your pay the market rate. YMMV.

Now I have to pay the seniors penalty ...        

Comment

Im leaving in two hours time, and this will be my 6 th trip to Thailand in 3 years, am i excited ? FUCK YEAH   . More so than the last few times, Only because i never get around to doing all the things i plan too and Pattaya is for ever changing with new bars and Lady boys to discover. Hope to see some BMs on my trip.

Comment

I probably get more excited now than the first time because I do have an idea of what to expect - many 'first times' are also laced with a little trepidation which for me, can blunt the affect of pure exhilaration

That said though, we both love travelling in general- going somewhere new, having crazy adventures and generally collecting new experiences.

This perhaps explains why we have been 'home' for about four months in the past two and a half years

Oh and we could rattle on about how much we love the sex in Thailand, the food, the people, even the domesticity of daily life!

7 and a bit weeks till we leave home again - are we excited, yes

Comment

I love it as much today as when I first visited back in 1981. The anticipation of the upcoming trip and the trip planning is all part of the excitement.
                              I feel as much at Home in Pattaya as I do here in the UK, meeting up with old friends and making new friends is all part of the trip and which I enjoy every bit as much as spending time with the Ladies.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Coming up to my 4th trip in 4 weeks and I think I'm more excited now than I was on my first trip, And I think its all about knowing what to expect. Bring it on.

Comment

(pacman @ Aug. 03 2008,12:18) Talking about getting change from a 50 baht note, the going rate for a short time in Chiang Mai was 40 baht.
                        Great stuff  

Myself and Burenboy spotted a ladyboy in Chang Mai last December who would probably still fall into the 40 baht range , every night she hung around the same corner in carpet slippers , those big mad ones that look like dogs , one night we saw her running from the cops wearing the dog slippers , only  in Thailand eh ?

We reckoned if someone bought her pyjamas to go with those slippers she'd love you forever  

The living legend that is Baklaboy (this guy is a star ) still roams around the rivers of Chang Mai on his old beat up scooter picking up fur coated ladyboys , quality is nothing , price is everything in the man from the mountain's book ..........

Pacman don't worry ,you are definitely not in the "Grim Reaper" category  
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

thanks James, now I feel better.        

BTW, why don't we ever hear from Baklaboy? I too am a fan of that mad Irishman with the fabulous Kenneth Williams impersonation.

Sounds like you found him a match with "Miss Slippers", such a picture you invoke of those two together, I'm sure it will haunt my dreams.

Thailand, there's so much more than cheap sex ...

Comment

(pacman @ Aug. 03 2008,23:43) BTW, why don't we ever hear from Baklaboy? I too am a fan of that mad Irishman with the fabulous Kenneth Williams impersonation

He's a member here but i don't think he's ever posted , maybe Burenboy knows what he's at this weather . Baklaboy is a real character for sure , and a lovely guy , Burenboy has some pics of him in action around Pattaya that are not for a family website like this one  
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

the merchant of filth. aka baklaboy is back in the uk.

if there is a bargain to be had, Bakla will be all over it...
                              like an Irish wolfhound sniffing around the backstreet's.

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 04 2008,01:46)
                                (pacman @ Aug. 03 2008,23:43) BTW, why don't we ever hear from Baklaboy? I too am a fan of that mad Irishman with the fabulous Kenneth Williams impersonation

He's a member here but i don't think he's ever posted , maybe Burenboy knows what he's at this weather . Baklaboy is a real character for sure , and a lovely guy , Burenboy has some pics of him in action around Pattaya that are not for a family website like this one  
                                Yeah think he is back home for a few months, have not seen him on MSN or skype for a while.

He is usually too busy sniffing out bargains around the walls of Chiang Mai to have time to post here. He did post at least once when he joined, drooling over some femboy at the time.

Regarding looking forward to a trip, yeah I am really buzzed up for my return in October, as soon as I bought my ticket the glow came over me. Guess I met so many BMs last trip, and others also, that in a way I feel like I am going home lol. Have spent more time there in last 4 years than in Ireland.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys in Guess, La Bamba and wherever else they sell beer. Now just need to get Orgasmaddict to get his ticket and we will have the old team back on the road in LOS.

Myself, Orgasmaddict, Baklaboy and Burenboy jr will ride again.

Comment

Working...
                                X