Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a LB gf to meet your parents?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take a LB gf to meet your parents?

Just wondered....
    Yeah, and id point out her cock straight away
    0%
    Yeah but id pretend she is a woman
    0%
    No, fuck that
    0%

do you mean Thai LB hooker or just a regular LB?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I have in the past many times and would do it again
      Why not
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Yes..they won't understand what she is anyway.
        But then my brother, his wife and my nephew..hmmm...
        They won't understand anyway too
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I did introduce mine - (not a hooker) -  and they didn't notice until i told them - jaws dropped in disbelieve - i think they still think i am pulling their legs... - Did the same with other friends. Same reaction. But all good..
          Hey Guys!

Comment

Dunno why this was in The Fish Box. It's about time we had another look at this interesting topic.

I voted the first option... and it seems I'm on my own so far.

Comment

Hey, shouldn't there be another option for us where our girls are already cut?

I would then vote for Yes, and she was born a boy. My girl has asked me not to hide the fact that she was born a boy to the people that matter to me. She wants us to be honest not only with each other but as much as possible to all those that love us as well.

So now I need to figure out how best to drop this bit of niggling info to my family. It would certainly not occur in the first "getting-to-know-one-another".
              Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Honestly no, family already dissappointed as it is..

But if she looks like Nong Poy then yes

Comment

Where's the choice "I shy" ?
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Your not on ya own now stogie
                    If she were a none P4P LB & it was serious ( yeah right ) then the folks would have to meet her at some stage, or it wouldnt be going anywhere.
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

nah...I don't think so.

Comment

Yes, my parents already know..... not a problem.

Comment

Both my parents had died before I had my first involvement with a pre-op LB, but as my relationship flourished over time, in due course my four children, my ex-wife and her husband, and my children€™s partner€™s met her, as did my brothers and sisters and their children.

I have written previously how my ex-wife and her husband stayed at my LB partner€™s side for a week when she was undergoing a mastectomy and I could not be there to be her support.

(Q.V. News, Views and LADYBOYS! » Long term '1 on 1' with the ideal ladyboy?).

At a later date my four children, their partners , my ex-wife and her husband, met my second long(ish) term pre-op LB partner and, some years later, my youngest daughter and her husband, attended my ex-partner۪s wedding (now she was a post-op), when I as her mentor, walked her down the aisle.(And where we were all disgusted that she and her fianc̩ had not told his parents, but had also not invited any of her LB friends to the wedding).

I have taken young LBs (students not P4P LBs) on vacation with married friends, and the only criticism I have received was the age gap between us, and I have reported about that in previous Trip Reports.

No, I don€™t flaunt my P4P relationships with LBs to my family or my friends €“ but I would not flaunt any P4P relationship in front of my family, whether LB or GG.

I don€™t discuss my P4P activities with my family, but when I send my grandchildren post-cards from around the world, if those post-cards are from Thailand or Malaysia, I know that their parents, my children, do not think I am in Bangkok or KL to visit Temples or Mosques.

I would not bring my LB companion to a business situation where either the LB or the client or business colleague would be uncomfortable; that would be inappropriate.

When I was young I dated black girls when it was taboo so to do €“ I did it then to cause controversy (and because I fancied the girls); these days I do that which I want to do because this is my life and I intend to end my days living it my way.

I have a few friends (outside of my BM acquaintances) who know my sexual preferences and, when I finally retire, I hope to have a permanent LB companion and I will not hide that fact.

I do not want to live in Thailand or the Philippines - where it would be relatively easy to live with an LB young enough to be my grand-daughter. I want to live in Europe and in the USA for the majority of the year.

But there are cultural difficulties. One cannot take a young LB off a farm in Issaan; teach her fluent English; get her hair fixed in a Fifth Avenue Hair Salon and have a personal shopper sort her wardrobe at Saks, Bloomingdales, or Selfridges and then expect her to fit in at a high-end function in Washington, New York or London.

These things take time €“ Use Shaw€™s €œPygmalion€ or Lerner & Lowe€™s €œMy Fair Lady€ as the guidebooks. There isn't a "Living with a Ladyboy for Dummies" currently in publication.

I am respectful of people€™s sensitivities; but where it is appropriate, I will have my LB companion with me, provided that she, herself, is comfortable in the situation into which she is being introduced.

And yes, if I had parents, and I was in a serious relationship, I would introduce her to them.

But I was lucky, my parents taught their children to fight prejudice be it over race, colour, creed, ethnic background, class or sexuality.

I do not think my parents would have had a problem if I had brought home a ladyboy.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Aug. 26 2008,10:39) Why not
                            You could say why?. My business is my business and certain things remain that way....Do siblings tell there parents about bank jobs they carried out or guys they shot up...No they dont .

My parents will never know , just like a few other things that have to remain concealed. Keep the skeletons in the closet is my way...i got enough problems..

Comment

cool comments guys. Live and let live!

Comment

Working...
                              X