Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a LB gf to meet your parents?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(geezer @ Aug. 26 2008,11:23) but how many Bar girls are going to want to talk about say politics or the best book they ever read. Zero.
    I don't generally discuss these topics with my friends TBH
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

For me (Glenn) I'd have no problems introducing anyone to my mum. She is queer anyway and lived in a polyamorous relationship for a while.. As for our boy, he will be meeting his first ladyboy 'aunties' in about 5 weeks

As for Natalie, she wouldnt have many drama's, she has an extended family member who is TG..

That said, we dont think we'd introduce any of our friends to someone who would make them feel uncomfortable... Not all family/friends are that broadminded, or appropriate..

Comment

I'd point out the cock right away and still Fuck her. But you still lost me on this Poll.
        Sorry. Don't get it.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

It´s about what way her cock is pointing. Left, up, down, right.-. Your dad gets to guess.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Aug. 27 2008,12:41) It´s about what way her cock is pointing. Left, up, down, right.-. Your dad gets to guess.
            Sev7en, do you understand what point this guy is trying to make? I sure as hell don't.

Comment

(mirimark @ Aug. 27 2008,13:05)
              (sev7en @ Aug. 27 2008,12:41) It´s about what way her cock is pointing. Left, up, down, right.-. Your dad gets to guess.
              Sev7en,  do you understand what point this guy is trying to make?   I sure as hell don't.
              Maybe I'm just to gay to understand the hidden measage.

Comment

no chance with the old man!

I would of with mother, if she was still alive, very liberal and open minded!
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

not a chance in hell

too much to lose and what, exactly, to gain?

same goes with family and friends

if I want to meet ladyboys I do it in asia and leave it there, the 2 worlds will never mix
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

If she would be here with me in my home country, I would treat her like my girl. This certainly would mean no hiding from the family.

I am sure, they would be very nice to her and refrain from showing any prejudices. Although they might have some...

Comment

I've been thinking about this...

For me it's more a case of:

Would I take my parents to meet my LBGF?

(well, ok, I would my mum but not my dad)

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Sometimes I show my friends photos, they have no idea they are ladyboys.

Comment

Yes, I've been showing the picture of my girl to some friends and well, some have absolutely no idea.

And if I'm honest to myself, I really think she's very passable. The only giveaways are her boobs. Which well, if she dresses decently, may reduce their profile.
                          Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Considering that my ladyboy friend now lives with me in Sydney not much point in hiding the fact.
                            Anthonymustang

Comment

i think you would have to ask the LB whether she wanted it secret or known that she had a bone.
                              (from now on all my replies will rhyme.)

Comment

im thinking of bringing a LB home with me to save money on airfare in the future

Comment

Working...
                                X