Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you say to that as an experienced thai-farang Stogie?
    Well, you ain't ever gonna be excepted anyway so age isn't an issue that separates itself from any other reason.

We aren't well liked and we aren't really understood, so if you love the girl and she loves you then it's an uphill battle from the get-go regardless of looks, age, wealth and your willingness to not punch out all her ex-boyfriends!

...but if you can get over yourself you'll have made two people happy, anyway!

Comment

Sending an ample supply of baht to their families and the LB's from overseas says love in no way that words can ever express. Just got back from my local Western Union and they gave me s free t-shirt today with an "S" on the front!!
      Attached Files

Comment

you must have frequent wire miles now Aperry
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 24 2008,09:05) and your willingness to not punch out all her ex-boyfriends!
          [b]
          Well-said!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Absolutely, positively UNDER 20 is my target. They are young enough to NOT have had any body enhancements or other alterations.

I have no interest in political, business, ethical, or other in depth conversations with my girl. I have that everyday already. Her most important decision of the day should be nail color and hair style!

I'm in my mid-40s and so hopefully I can pull off this age difference among the family, friends, and the public at large. So far no takers, but I keep searching... and searching...

Femboys rule!!  

Comment

bigmick22, sorry no frequent flyer miles but something better....this tshirt with a big"S" on it...I think it stands for "St_p_d Man". I wear it proudly now under my jacket!!
              Attached Files

Comment

I was told it meant Sexy Man - but now suspect it stands for Sucker

Maybe it's a multi-purpose t-shirt?

Like your jacket, by the way
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(options01 @ Nov. 26 2008,14:44) I'm in my mid-40s and so hopefully I can pull off this age difference among the family, friends, and the public at large.
                  Fixed it for you:

I'm in my mid-40s and so HOPEFULLY I can pull off this age difference among the family, friends, and the public at large.

I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 24 2008,08:59) MONEY IS NUMBER ONE.
                    The wrath od Naang Fa will be coming down on you, paccie.
                    How dare you be so cynical to the loving thais
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                    X