Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish people would mind their own business.
    The amount of times people have made snide comments when they have seen me out and about with a ladyboy is unbelievable.
    It amazes me that people who are on holiday in Pattaya give a shit, ladyboys are bloody everywhere.
    I suppose alot of abuse and rudeness comes from personal insecurities.
    I have never had any abuse from Thais just pissed up and intolerant farangs.
    Chill out it's 21st century for fucks sake.

I also hate the fact that i have to sneak around Bangkok like some kind of fugitive. If anyone from my work sees me with a ladyboy i would probably lose my job. Despite the fact that one of my colleagues is a ladyboy and the boss is gay. The main reason being the fee paying students are all high so and look down on the ladyboy/farang relationship. Wankers

Comment

(qwerty @ Nov. 23 2008,11:03) i wish i had constructed the poll to reflect the difference in response against who lives here in thailand full time with job/family, versus transients (toursists and repeat visitors with no family or work ties to here).

i remember the first trip i made here as a toursit, in phuket. i didn't know anyone so i wasnt that bothered with being seen with my LB fling, but now i am rooted here, it would be different.
      You also should have made the distinction between a 'working' girl and a civilian. Honestly, if you're in a relationship with a civilian, be it girl, boy, or LB, and you can't walk side by side with them then you really don't deserve to be with them!

Working girls are a whole 'nother issue!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

good points all around.

tho i actually don't mind the sneaking around bit. it adds to the taboo thing for me. makes it more exciting that i'm being such a 'horribly deviant' individual!

Comment

If this civil disobedience keeps up the shy guys here could be in luck ........

Plenty of ladyboys and no prying eyes of the public watching them

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Yes, I've taken my companion of choice to the movies, out to nice restaurants, a trip to Singapore, etc. However, she does know not to dress "bar style" when we go out to these places.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Nov. 24 2008,00:46)
              (qwerty @ Nov. 23 2008,11:03) i wish i had constructed the poll to reflect the difference in response against who lives here in thailand full time with job/family, versus transients (toursists and repeat visitors with no family or work ties to here).

i remember the first trip i made here as a toursit, in phuket. i didn't know anyone so i wasnt that bothered with being seen with my LB fling, but now i am rooted here, it would be different.
              You also should have made the distinction between a 'working' girl and a civilian. Honestly, if you're in a relationship with a civilian, be it girl, boy, or LB, and you can't walk side by side with them then you really don't deserve to be with them!

Working girls are a whole 'nother issue!
              Funny enough I have never yet met a Thai LB who is not some form of a "working girl" no matter what they say. Simple reality is as a LB - you dont have much choice despite what they may claim - I can think of 6 "non working" girls straight away that would jump in the sack for a louis vuitton or channel bag - but never take cash for the deed. Same same but different in their eyes - just same same in mine.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

I attended a civil ceremony in Ealing Town hall last summer.

A filipino Ladyboy with whom I had become good friends was tying the knot with an Englishman.

It was a beautiful ceremony and many of his work colleauges attended also.

She attends work functions and everyone is totally cool with the situation. In fact she has become a bit of a celebrity and gets on with the other wives and Girlfriends.

Comment

I went to a normal club in Bangkok (the one that looks like a tube...) with Neung, the previous one, not the one that put all the pics on the forum. We had a great time. She was dressed very classy and while some people probably knew, I don't think 90% of the people in there noticed she was a ladyboy. I had a blast and then we went and better time back at the hotel. I'd certainly take another ladyboy like her out on the town.
                  asj

Comment

Working...
                  X