Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't start a relationship with a prostitute with an 8th grade education
    yup,its always good to find a girl less intelligent than yourself
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Hahaha!

S
      Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Ahhhh Miss Statuesque welcome back girl...
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Thanks Naang Faa!
          Its great to be back. Youre looking more beautiful every time!

S
          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 09 2009,17:24) You're looking more beautiful every time!
            Every time? OK... what's going on... and can I watch?

Oh, and a bloke would need his head examined to get serious with an experienced third world transsexual hooker... I mean that's just mental... it makes no sense at all... it can never work out...

Attached Files

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 09 2009,21:33)
              (statuesque @ Feb. 09 2009,17:24) You're looking more beautiful every time!
              Every time? OK... what's going on... and can I watch?  
              I wanna join in!
              Butterfly number 1

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 10 2009,11:29)
                (geosight @ Jan. 09 2009,21:55) he fled cause he's bald ,fat and smelly ....  
                Smelly?    
                Whatever anyone says about the mercurial Stogie, you cannot say he doesn't have a sense of humour.  
                Just don't ever get on the wrong side of it !  

As for the booze, how else do you expect a man to be able to plough through some of these threads  
                Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 09 2009,15:39)

I wouldn't start a relationship with a prostitute with an 8th grade education
                   yup,its always good to find a girl less intelligent than yourself  
                                                                                                                            x
                  Well played.

Though what grade is it that many Thai's drop out of school? I read it was around the 8th.
                  * LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

Is that true???
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Well, education is compulsory at the Primary (Pra-tom) level. That's 6 years of Pra-tom. From the ages of 7-12.

The next level is Secondary (Ma-ta-yom). 3 junior (Ma-ta-yom Ton) and 3 senior (Ma-ta-yom Plai). From the ages of 13-18.
                      Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

• back to the, fs and the photos ,
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Completely agree with SB on this, the girlfriends only last a short while and then they are back to their old ways (if they ever stopped in the first place).

Comment

• It's a judgement call isn't it ? And therein lies the rub

I don't see any harm in it if discretion is applied. Sure, some will 'complain' today, but then tomorrow they'll be begging for the publicity..

Go figure

If it's non p4p then I think betterr to ask..
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I think the funniest ones we ever got was this guy that was so upset to see his girlfriend show up on the AsianTS.com website.

What made him even more upset was the fact she had on the engagement ring he had given her. We later heard that the wedding was cancelled.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• pity she missed out on the pickup, motorbike and house!

Comment

Working...
                                X