Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 baht Ping Pong balls in the LB Gogos?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was invited to partake in this ball throwing in Stringfellows and I felt uncomfortable as well.

Perhaps its the public spectacle of these LBs competing for meal money, whereas they receive ST/LT baht in the privacy of the customer's room.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

The Ping Pong balls are a new angle on an old bar sport , for want of a better word. I remember seeing this in Pattaya in the early 90s when guys used to throw rolled up notes into the dancing pit in the GG bars and watch the GGs tear each others hair out in the process

Sort of a cross between Gladiators and throwing Christians to the Lions..The Japanese have special Origami note balls that explode when they hit the ceiling..I see a DJ once run down from his tower and swallow dived into the maddened throng .(The Paris Bar in Soi Diamond i think it was)

probably an age thing, i didnt care to much in them days but i admit that it make me queezy now. Im not going into the Moral bit and never will but i think its dangerous and so i think on that basis it should go.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Nov. 29 2008,19:17) Im not going into the Moral bit and never will but i think its dangerous and so i think on that basis it should go.
        Good angle , Health and Safety, never thought of that  

Just imagine some of the compensation claims on the old holiday insurance ........

Slipped on a pile of ping pongs and broke my neck .

Or worse still , lost an eye in one of those pussy shows off Walking Street, blinded  by a stay dart propelled from someone's snatch .

I bet my Tesco year long cheapo plan would still have a cunning way round those possible mishaps  
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

i wasnt thinking about the punters Jim

Comment

Don't laugh about that jimslim as this monger got way to close to the pussy as it exploded!! And no his insurance negated his claim saying that he was in "Hostile Territory".
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X