Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cindy is not my type either , but what i do like about her is the smoking hot body and great friendly attetude. billy , you get what you pay for and 500 bhat in 2008 is not going to get you much ,she better than anything ive seen you go with
    dont take it personal ok
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

my fave person in Thailand    (sorry Stogie - I know you wanted to be number 1)

There's the initial physical attraction - which is purely a taste/preference thing. I was bowled over the first time I met her (sexy body, pigtails and , especially, the big smile). However, the real thing with her is undoubtedly the personality. No point explaining it here as it's been said over and over again and if you haven't gotten it by now, you won't - even if I reiterate here. The guys who have been with her will know exactly what I mean

The tread does, on initial reaction, appear slightly mean-spirited :-(  Why pick on Cindy? However, I do recognise that she is a P4P worker who , to a certain extent, does trade on her looks (although not exclusively) and has probably benefited from her exposure on this forum. Cindy does not need me or Stogie or Jim or sev7en, Donny, Seamus etc to defend her (much as we would like to).
      She is a top earner in Nana with ( a good indicator of popularity) many repeat customers. Strangely enough, our mutual fondness for the little cutie pie has undoubtedly been a bonding agent for myself and Stogie rather than a point of contention or competition  - believe it or not.  She is aware that she is not considered clasically pretty by many thais and that she doesn't appeal to everyone (I have my own views on this) but I guess the point is that the vast majority of people who have spent time with her rave about her (I'm sure it has happened but I honestly cannot remember a bad report on her on this forum)

We are all aware of YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary - i.e. the girl who rocks the world for BM A may be a dud for BM B. Howver, if the majority of reviews on a girl are consistent you have to think there may be something in it and that your experience may be the same as the majority (e.g. not-so positive reviews for  Kang of Stringfellows vs positive ones for Cindy)

Just like t-rocks69, i definetly would be honored to have her call me a friend . I have known her for well over 2 years and I am very much looking forward to spending xmas and new year with her

I am, of course, biased and always feel a little sad when I see a negative comment about the blonde pixie but I'm a big boy - literally - and I'll get over it. She often gets to hear of comments and posts about her on the forum so this may well get back to her. Hope she isn't too put out and takes all the positive contributions on board too :-( . I suspect that the lingering impression this thread leaves of Cindy for those who haven't met her will actually be overwhelmingly positive

Billy has already met her and decided she is not for him. That's fine - my advice is stop worrying about it. I don't think it'll affect the quality of your next trip to Pattaya..... Up to You!

If the worst thing that happens to you this year is not getting the whole Cindy thing - then you're doing ok. Good luck to you

p.s. This has just been my long-winded way of paraphrasing Dutch's comment of "She's nice"
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Cindy is cool as a person can be - but she does not do much for me, other than its always a delight to chat to her and I can understand why guys find her attractive. Maybe I must be in the Billy boat as I always reckon his gals look good

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

How could you *not* fall in love with Cindy? Perfect smile, perfect body, perfect cock... I would *WALK* and then SWIM and then WALK some more just to be with her. When I finally get to LOS (summer 2010, after grad school!), she's going to be my first taste of p4p.

Just *LOOK* at her... perfect...

Comment

It's the perfect attitude, friendly smile and always a kind word...

Just a pleasure to be with all the time.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Dec. 03 2008,19:07)   billy , you get what you pay for and 500 bhat in  2008 is not going to get you much ,she better than anything ive seen you  go with    
              dont take it personal ok
              Woow... I was only asking what is the big deal with this LB...
              But saying that she is better then any thing i have ever shaged...

PS..
              If 500bt gets me some thing like this so be it....
              Attached Files
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

[quote]
                (69billy @ Dec. 03 2008,19:34)
                Originally posted by
                Talk about your self..My bitches are better looking then your dogs.. [img
                https://theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/bum.gif[/img]

500bt...   she has to pay me...

PS..
                I knew i was stepping on some toes with this post..
                Billy I appreciate your photos just as much as the next guy probably even more, but why does someone have the need to give us their negative feedback like you have with Cindy.

You may have legend status here with your photos, but no true legend bags on a model while consciously stepping on toes of others. If you dont have something positive to say about the photo then just scroll down or better yet click to another thread.

As for a lb paying you, dream on, no lb is going to pay for mine or your pompas ass, so keep dreaming.

I just don't get the often made comment by many "she doesn't do it for me" Like someone actually values their opinion is beyond me. We all develop our own opinions and most of the people here keep the negative ones to themselves.

No one is jumping on your bandwagon billy concerning this, and those who like you, respect you less now. I hope you realise that.

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Dec. 04 2008,05:55) When I finally get to LOS (summer 2010, after grad school!)
                  You are joking, right?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Boarhog @ Dec. 04 2008,00:41) but why does someone have the need to give us their negative feedback like you have with Cindy...
                    What negative feedback your talking about.. As I was saying, i meet her but did not shaged her...And if u missed it, I was only asking whats the deal with her....
                    And lots of you are telling me ..Thnx..
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Seems Billy doesn't like the ladyboys I go with. He tried this same tired thread with Nicky a year ago.

If she doesn't like you... er, sorry, I mean... if you don't like her, then move on.

I'm sure your 500 baht will find plenty of willing takers... that's if you aren't getting it for free you lucky person!

I don't see why you felt the need to post a picture of a cartoon cat to compare her with... Like boarhog says... it's unnecessary, mean spirited and you've just lost a heap of respect by starting a thread about it.

But I'm sure you don't mind about that... someone who spends hours Googling their own name must have better things to do, right?

Comment

I've never met Cindy, & honestly her looks are an acquired taste in pics, but I've always been attracted to her megawatt smile & I'm glad that the BMs who know her confirm that her personality is outstanding. I've always thought that while the other girls are posing in their pics.... she just is being herself, just being. And she's always the one you notice in a group pic.
                        I want to meet her sometime!

Comment

Cindy, !!!!! Its all in the SMILE !!!
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Seems a fair enough question. I am a bit of a convert myself. She's got a special, feminine kind of personality, is petite in stature, speaks good English, and is sexually free spirited/warm, plus a lovely cock. She has been a bit over hyped, though that's not by her doing. Truthfully I preferred her more w/out implants but she's got some nice implants. All in all, a first rate LB package.

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 04 2008,06:55)
                              (Boarhog @ Dec. 04 2008,00:41) but why does someone have the need to give us their negative feedback like you have with Cindy...
                              What negative feedback  your talking about.. As I was saying, i meet her but did not shaged her...And if u missed it, I was only asking whats the deal with her....
                              And lots of you are telling me ..Thnx..
                              No billy you didn't only ask that, here is what you said:

"but the face don't do nothing to me...and yes i did meet her. I love LBs with pretty face to me she isn't ...so whats the big deal with Cindy"

Then in your next post you said you knew you were stepping on toes.

Not so much fun when the negative comments are about you is it? Maybe you just wanted attention I don't know, but your getting attention now.

Comment

Cindy has the hottest body of any ladyboy I've seen on the net....and I have the callused left hand to proove it  

Comment

Working...
                                X