Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never met Cindy or seen her personally. So I dont know how good or not so good looking she is in person. But i know how to read between the lines. And after reading this post I am defenitely going to barfine her if I ever see her in Cascades.

Comment

• (Stewart @ Dec. 14 2008,18:05) Your' of humour" Stewart      
      Sssssssshhhhh, don't tell anyone    [/quote]
      is that a synonym for sarcasum??

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Dec. 17 2008,11:16) Incase you are wondering, got thoroughly pissed and took fanta for a romp at the Penthouse short timers. (Then had a whole world of pain trying to explain when I crawled into bed with the filipina LB who was staying with me ever so briefly why I had gone out for cigarettes 12 hours ago getting in at 0700 hours.)
        Ah it's good to be back.

Foxxee
        The Pattaya romp recently wasn´t enough, foxxee?
        You´re living the dream to it´s fullest
        Might see you in VN.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Mister Ree @ Dec. 13 2008,11:41) What I like about Cindy (apart from the sexy look and lovely cock) is that she so obviously enjoys what she does. With every other girl, when you come it's done. With her its just the beginning. She'll spend hours, if needed, sucking and jacking you to a second climax, all the while clearly enjoying her little self.

Yowza!!
          A few nights ago I came to in the Nana Hilton to find Cindy blowing me with gusto. I don't know if the pot bellied little geezer with the rubber ring round his dick gets the same kind of service from the 300 baht specials he photographs himself with, but Cindy looks so much better.

Comment

• (jonstroud @ Dec. 19 2008,08:40) I don't know if the pot bellied little geezer with the rubber ring round his dick
            This pot bellied little geezer shuged more hot LBs then u had hot dinners.And you shaged who..?? and who hasn't but me... Just curry on   ing   er...

Lets see what u can do.... No stolen photos u been   ing over but the ones you took...If ever..  
            Attached Files
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (jonstroud @ Dec. 19 2008,08:40) the 300 baht specials he photographs himself with, but Cindy looks so much better.
                  LOFMHOROTF...

Comment

• Skanks one and all Billy.

Comment

• well i play with them
                  where the one in the red from billy
                  in love with nat

Comment

• (trouble999 @ Dec. 20 2008,08:03) where the one in the red from billy
                    Wild guess...Pattaya?
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Hey Foxee

Who is your latest Filipina friend?

I find it remarkable that so many of your personal faves over the years are mine as well (Vanessa, Marian, Michelle, et al)

Pictures of your new one when you can, please

With thanks
                      Do you remember when flying was dangerous and sex was safe?

Comment

• (sev7en @ Dec. 20 2008,03:35)
                        (trouble999 @ Dec. 20 2008,08:03) where the one in the red from billy
                        Wild guess...Pattaya?
                        You are getting good at this game sev7.....Good guess..
                        She works at Tifany LB show...and hot in bed..

PS..
                        Well they are only 300 baht specials.as jon the says..
                        Attached Files

Comment

• well thanks Seven
                          i would never have known that billy spent his time in pattaya
                          if it hadn,t been for your wonderfull help
                          in love with nat

Comment

• (trouble999 @ Dec. 20 2008,18:08) well thanks Seven
                            i would never have known that billy spent his time in pattaya
                            if it hadn,t been for your wonderfull help    
                            You´re welcome  I try to help whoremongers find their next 300 baht piece of ass. We all need to do something meaningful in life

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 20 2008,17:44) Well they are only  300 baht specials.as jon the   says..
                              That´s very cheap, billy. Shame on you!

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (jonstroud @ Dec. 19 2008,02:40) A few nights ago I came to in the Nana Hilton to find Cindy blowing me with gusto. I don't know if the pot bellied little geezer with the rubber ring round his dick gets the same kind of service from the 300 baht specials he photographs himself with, but Cindy looks so much better.
                                This song makes me think of Billy

http://www.imeem.com/rnbmusic/music/...ubberband_man/
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X