Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two cents. I happen to like Cindy. I have seen some great pictures of her. She has one of the sexiest bodies I have seen. With that said, some of those girls in Billy's pics are incredible.
    The two in post 96 and the one in post 176 I would move to Thailand to be with. Absolutely amazing.

Comment

• 1st time I saw Cindy I had just barfined Odette, I called Cindy over and bought her a drink, have no idea what it was but there was just something I liked about her. Sat with me while Odette got changed and left promising to return.

Next trip (4 months later) I wandered into the bar and saw Cindy dancing sat down ordered a drink and 2 minutes later she says "hi I not see u since u promise to comeback", she wasnt catty but the opposite very very pleasant, was quite a suprise as I only had met her for 10 minutes 4 months earlier, was barfined in a matter of seconds and back to the hotel, was a good session repeated early in the morning, a definate thumbs up to a very pleasant girl,

I will be returning for round 2 with her but think a few drinks somewhere before we head back to the room

Comment

• Let's not be too harsh on billy, if I were doing that much hard time in Pattaya I'd need the black ring too  

As for Cindy, I confess that until this thread she'd escaped my thorough attention (although I do recognise the face and, for the record, I find her delightful   ).

I'd love to meet her now, although from what I hear she'll be soon residing somewhere north of Stephen's Green  

If I were lucky enough to meet her I'm sure I could hang the black ring on the bed post  

As for saying 'they're all prostitutes'...well may...be.. but they alll have hearts. Some might be black, but some are golden too. Anyone who doesn't see that must be wearing blinkers  
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• the fact that billy gets ass for 300 baht makes me like him more, the fact that he over paid by about 50-100 baht most of the time doesnt- im still suprised with all the epic pussy over in thailand , that u cheap fookers just dont shell out 2000 bath more often and get something memorable, so many scags on this site, and over on ladyboy69 i saw a cambodia thread that dam near made me puke, i mean to travel so far to fuck dirty ugly ladyboys and over pay three dollars is no small offense,,,lol.
          hilbie paratodos

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 17 2009,11:00) As for saying 'they're all prostitutes'...well may...be.. but they alll have hearts. Some might be black, but some are golden too. Anyone who doesn't see that must be wearing blinkers
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Cindy is one of the nicest people you will ever meet in Thailand
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• In person Cindy is a hundred times better looking than any photo I've seen of her. Simply luscious!

Comment

• My recent trip to LOS I invariably ran in to Cindy each night I went out. I took a snap the first time for Big mick, who I told about seeing her and posting a photo to hold him over till he arrived in LOS. He was quite appreciative and gave me a little message to give to her on the following night if I saw her, which ofcourse I did.

She was very cool and accomadating about the photo the first night, and then every night after. One night she was sitting alone outside Obsession at a gg bar. So approached her about taking a photo for BM, but then her customer came up. Well after explaining I was a fan asked him if he didn't mind if I took a snap.

Nice lb always smiling, seems like a great attitude.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• A couple more, the second with her old loomate Ton, aka Jane, aka Micky who works with her at Cascades.

Beautiful new bolt-ons her, wish I had a crack at them, but she remains the one that got away from Cascades bar.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Ten million dresses... ONE BRA!  

Comment

• More reason to go brawless. i think she was waiting for Bigmick to get there, he loves to go lingerie shopping.

Nina, Cindy, Ton and cant recall.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• cant recall is a funny name (quite cut too)?  
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 13 2008,00:10) Well I wasn't going to say this but got to now..
                            I bet some of you all ready seen the resemblance.. .and I'm not only talking  about the Marge .BMs who has met him know who i mean...
                            I wonder if this guy reminds the BMs of anyone ?
                            Attached Files
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (katoeylover @ May 18 2009,09:22) cant recall is a funny name (quite cut too)?
                              funny - I know her as Joon

Off to get tits in less than 2 weeks
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• It's tough to judge a ladyboy by photos but in person I did not find her remotely attractive. The one thing that we obviously cant see is that she is likely the nicest person you will meet and must be amazing in the sack. A lot of guys will sacrifice looks if the girl is low maintenance and great in the sack. She isnt the only one on this board that benefits from a great personality despite the lower scaled looks and she wont be the last.
                                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                                X